78. There is no count to those holding on to the hair OF MALCHUT, MEANING THE JUDGMENTS THEREIN NAMED HAIR. Two sons suckle daily FROM MALCHUT called the spies of the earth and this is the secret written in the Hidden Book (Heb. Safra Det'zeniuta) AT THE END OF TRUMAH, "And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shitim two men to spy secretly, saying" (Yehoshua 2:1). These TWO SONS nurturing from under the sides of the wings OF MALCHUT ARE THE SECRET OF CHESED AND GVURAH. Now two daughters, WHOSE SECRET IS TWO HARLOTS, are under the feet OF MALCHUT, MEANING NETZACH AND HOD OF MALCHUT. Therefore, it is written ABOUT THEM, "And the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men" (Beresheet 6:2). They, THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE KLIPAH, hold on to the nails of that bed, NAMELY MALCHUT, AS HER NAILS MEAN THE BACK PART OF THE FINGERS OF THE HANDS AND FEET. This is what the verse teaches us, "Then came there two women, that were harlots, to the king" (I Melachim 3:16), "Then came" but not before. And when Yisrael are down, turning their backs on the Holy One, blessed be He, it is written, "As for My people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them" (Yeshayah 3:12), surely REFERRING TO THE TWO WOMEN MENTIONED ABOVE.
79. In the left hand, MEANING FROM THE LEFT COLUMN OF MALCHUT, seventy branches COME OUT, WHO ARE THE SEVENTY CHIEFTAINS OF THE WORLD NATIONS, who are raised among the fish of the sea, REPRESENTING THE LEVELS OF THE ILLUMINATION OF CHOCHMAH OF THE LEFT, REFERRED TO AS FISH. THE SEA MEANS MALCHUT. All of them are red like a rose, BECAUSE OF THE JUDGMENTS WITHIN THEM, AS THE JUDGMENTS OF THE LEFT ARE RED. Above them, one branch is extremely red. THAT IS THE HARSHEST JUDGMENT OF ALL, NAMELY SAMAEL. It goes up and down, MEANING ATTRACTS CHOCHMAH FROM ABOVE DOWNWARD. IT IS HE WHO RODE ON THE SERPENT AND ENTICED ADAM TO DRAW CHOCHMAH FROM ABOVE DOWNWARD, WHICH IS THE SECRET OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. All of them are covered with hair OF MALCHUT, MEANING HER JUDGMENTS REFFERED TO AS HAIRS.
127. Also here, "And shall send him away by the hand of an appointed man," MEANING THAT he is ready for this and marked for it. The priest recognized him, because one eye was slightly larger than the other, the skin above the eye, NAMELY THE EYELIDS, was covered by large hairs and the eye was blue-colored and looked squintingly. This is the person appointed for this matter, TO SEND THE GOAT TO AZAZEL, and he is fitting for this. Therefore, it is written, "By the hand of an appointed man."
250. Yisrael, who were subjugated by the Egyptians, approached them, learned from them, followed their erroneous ways, as the verse says, "After the doings of the land of Egypt, in which you dwelt, shall you not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan..." (Vayikra 18:3). It is also written, "And they shall no more offer their sacrifice to demons..." (Vayikra 17:7). We have learned that when they were offering before them upon the field and preparing the blood and offering their sacrifices, all these evil types assembled and they saw them as demons, as they were full of hair and they told them what they wanted.
251. Come and see what is written concerning Isaac, "And Jacob went near to Isaac his father; and he felt him" (Beresheet 27:22). He said: He is lacking only the dew from heaven that flowed upon the earth, MEANING THAT HE LACKS ONLY THE BOUNTY OF ZEIR ANPIN CALLED HEAVEN, THE LIGHT OF CHASSADIM, AS HE IS A CHARIOT FOR ZEIR ANPIN. BUT HE DOES NOT NEED THE ILLUMINATION OF CHOCHMAH. Rabbi Yosi spoke, "And the fatness of the earth" (Ibid. 28) IS ALSO WRITTEN DENOTING THE ILLUMINATION OF CHOCHMAH, and he blessed him with everything, BOTH CHASSIDIM AND CHOCHMAH. Why DID HE BLESS HIM WITH THE ILLUMINATION OF CHOCHMAH? When he saw him with hair, DENOTING JUDGMENTS, he said, in order to remove this FROM HIM, he needs "the fatness of the earth" DENOTING THE ILLUMINATION OF CHOCHMAH, but not the filth of the earth, LIKE THE OTHER SIDE THAT FEEDS UPON THE FILTH OF THE NAILS. This filth comes from the earth, DENOTING MALCHUT. When the dew of Heaven and the fine fruit of the earth join, DENOTING ZEIR ANPIN AND MALCHUT, that filth passes.
312. Four heads rose together joined as one form. One head arose from the washing, where it was washed. Two gazelles of equal size rose from that washing, as it is written, "Like a flock of shorn (also: 'measured') ewes, which came up from the washing" (Shir Hashirim 4:2). Within their hair is the appearance of a precious stone of four colors.
402. We have learned that 125 kinds of impurity descended to earth joined AND HELD BY the side of the mighty serpent, and the greater 27 of them hold to the female to join with her. Woe to anyone approaching her at this time, for one who does approach her points to a defect above. With this sin, the mighty serpent above is awakened to spew poison in places where he should not, and he joins the female. The hairs of the male grow and the female is defiled. Her hair grows and her nails grow. Then harsh Judgments begin circulating in the world and everything becomes defiled. This is the essence of the verse, "Because he has defiled the sanctuary of Hashem" (Bemidbar 19:20). The sanctuary of Hashem was defiled due to sins of mankind.
403. We have learned that which is written, "And I will put enmity (Heb. ve'eivah) between you and the woman" (Beresheet 3:15). The serpent placed 24 types of defilement in the female when he joined with her, according to the numerical value of "ve'eivah," 24 types stir above and 24 below. The hairs grow and nails grow, then Judgments are awakened in the world. We have learned that when a woman wishes to purify, she needs to cut THE AMOUNT OF hair that grew from the time she became unclean and needs to cut her nails and all the filth within them.