504. The four wheels are traveling upon twelve pillars, AS FOR EACH WHEEL THERE ARE FOUR WHEELS, AND EACH WHEEL IS ON THREE STRUTS. The four WHEELS ARE, Ahaniel, K'dumiel, Malkiel, Ya'hadonahi, Yehadoniyah, who have the keys of the Holy Name in their hands.
538. At the first gate stands the chief Malkiel, in charge over the notes, ON WHICH THE VERDICT IS WRITTEN, emerging from the King's court that judges the world. This chief supervises over these notes, with two scribes under him, one to the right and one to the left.
539. MALKIEL is given the notes to be corrected, before they leave the gate, to be handed to the chieftain of the first chamber. Once they are given to the chieftain of the first chamber, they leave the place, and there is no possibility to return them SO AS TO CORRECT THEM.
541. While the chief is leafing through the verdicts, the two scribes, Shamashiel and Kamuel, correct the scripts, under Malkiel. For in the chambers of the unholy Other Side, certain chieftains were appointed, the opposite of those appointed in the chambers OF HOLINESS, and all the spirits and the officers in charge on the Other Side, all do harm.
542. Come and see: When this Sangadiel takes the scrip from the chieftain standing at the first gate, he opens an entrance to the side of darkness called "pit of destruction" (Tehilim 55:24), THE TWO FIRST CHAMBERS OF THE OTHER SIDE, where thousands and tens of thousands of officers are ready to take the scripts, with the chieftain SANGADIEL over them. Then the criers come out, and the accusers hover about the world, and the judgment is executed. Therefore, the chieftain MALKIEL reads the scripts carefully to correct the verdicts before they leave the gate. This is the gate to the south.
703. There are two supernal chiefs on the right side, and two other chiefs on the left side. Those of the right are Malkiel, Shmayah'el. Those of the left are called 'Misarsaniyah' and 'Tzaftzafiyah'. These are the supernal pegs, to the right and to the left.
869. When he receives the verdict FROM THE CHIEFTAIN MALKIEL, OF THE FIRST OPENING OF THE THIRD CHAMBER OF HOLINESS, he stands at this opening, then descends into the dark gates below, to the one called 'grave', NAMELY, TO THE SECOND CHAMBER OF THE OTHER SIDE, and to the one called 'pit', WHICH IS THE FIRST CHAMBER OF THE OTHER SIDE, that are below. There are several thousands and tens of thousands of officers, whose duty it is to execute judgment in the world. Justice is concluded by verdict.