100. "Make for yourself two silver trumpets..." (Bemidbar 10:1). Rabbi Shimon opened the discussion saying: "and when the living creatures moved, the wheels went by them. And when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up" (Yechezkel 1:19). "And when the living creatures moved;" they moved by means of the higher bounty. One may think that it is higher above. HE RESPONDS: No, down below. Just like, the one is before the FOUR faces and the other after the FOUR faces.
101. A wind of the four winds IS ROBED in four compartments and four sides in the brilliance that was created that supports the illuminated faces. Therefore, they are like the appearance of the living creatures, which are the four corners UPON WHICH the standards were unfurled, THAT ARE REFERRED TO AS lion, eagle, ox, man. These comprise the four dominating angels - WHO ARE MICHAEL, GABRIEL, URIEL, RAPHAEL - and include everything, SINCE THESE FOUR ANGELS COMPRISE ALL THE HEAVENLY HOSTS.
102. The first standard is an armed camp THAT IS THE SECRET OF THOSE ABLE TO GO TO WAR FROM THE AGE OF TWENTY AND HIGHER. ITS LIVING CREATURE IS a lion. THE ANGEL IS Michael, recorded in the unfurled standard that is spread to the right side, AND ITS WIND IS the east - that is, the rising of the sun that travels with its light. Yofiel and Tzadkiel are appointed under him, THAT IS, UNDER MICHAEL, one for Torah and one to go to the marketplace.
103. When they travel, several armed camps move from the right side, and all are one; THAT IS, THEY ARE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF THE THREE ANGELS MENTIONED ABOVE. To the left side, the sun advances to shine and crowns them, THE CAMPS. Thousands and ten thousands are appointed under it and all are in awe and fear, trembling and shaking.
105. When that lion roars, the firmaments shake and all the legions and camps tremble from the fear of him. From that sound, the river Dinur goes up and descends the 1,500 steps to Gehenom below. Consequently, all the wicked in Gehenom shake and burn in the fire. About this, it is written: "the lion has roared, who will not fear?" (Amos 3:8).
106. He roars a second time and 370,000 lions all roar. THE LION extends his left hand. All the Prosecutors below become fearful and are subdued under that hand. He spreads that hand over them and all are under him, as it says: "your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies" (Beresheet 49:8).
108. There are four countenances to each individual one, on four sides, all shining in the whiteness of the sun. One to the east side shines with happiness. The one to the west side gathers its light. The one to the north side is dark, without any light, like the shadow of the sun in relation to the sun. The shadow is dark and the sun is bright, since the sun and the shadow are right and left, and go together. All the dark ones go along with it, all carrying weapons of war.
109. All from right and left have three heads, each head containing 74,600. Those legions depart according to the right hand that he raised over them, in addition to all those that are appointed below, which are under those rulers - the ones over the others, innumerable lower levels with higher ones.