50. As for the eyes of the head of Atika Kadisha, WHICH IS ARICH ANPIN, both EYES are as one. They constantly observe and never sleep, as it is written, "Behold, He who keeps Yisrael shall neither slumber nor sleep" (Tehilim 121:4), which refers to holy Yisrael, ZEIR ANPIN. For that reason He has neither eyebrows nor eyelids.
51. This brain, NAMELY, CONCEALED CHOCHMAH OF ARICH ANPIN, is engraved and shines with three types of whiteness in the eye. With one kind of whiteness in them, the eyes of Zeir Anpin wash in milk, as it is written, "washed with milk" (Shir Hashirim 5:12), WHICH IS CHESED CALLED MILK. It derives from the first kind of whiteness IN THE THREE TYPES OF WHITE IN THE EYES OF ARICH ANPIN, BEING THEIR RIGHT COLUMN. The other kinds of white wash and illuminate the other candles, NAMELY THE OTHER GRADES.
52. The brain, WHICH IS CONCEALED CHOCHMAH, is called the fountain of blessing, being the fountain whence all blessings flow. Since this brain glows with the three kinds of white in the eyes, THEN blessings come out of the eye, as it is written, "He that has a generous eye shall be blessed" (Mishlei 22:9), because the whiteness of the eye derives from the brain. When that eye observes Zeir Anpin, everyone shines joyfully. This eye, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS IN IT THE THREE COLUMNS, RIGHT, LEFT AND CENTRAL, is NEVERTHELESS all right and has no left in it. BUT the lower eyes, THOSE OF ZEIR ANPIN, are right and left, two that have two natures, THE RIGHT IS CHESED AND THE LEFT IS GVURAH OF THE ILLUMINATION OF CHOCHMAH.
53. We learned in Safra Detzniuta (the Concealed Book) that there is an upper Yud and a lower Yud, an upper Hei and a lower Hei, an upper Vav and a lower Vav. All the upper ones derive from Atika, and the lower ones are in Zeir Anpin. They do not derive from Him but are actually in Him, SINCE ZEIR ANPIN IS CALLED YUD HEI VAV HEI, AND THE SECRET OF THE LETTERS APPLIES TO HIM. But from Atika Kadisha THEY JUST derive, THAT IS, THE ROOTS OF THE FOUR LETTERS, YUD HEI VAV HEI, ARE IN IT, BUT NOT THE ACTUAL LETTERS. For the name of Atika is hidden from all and is incomprehensible. But those letters YUD HEI VAV HEI derive from Atika in order to support those LETTERS BELOW, for otherwise THE LOWER ONES would not have survived.
54. For that reason the Holy Name is both hidden and revealed. The hidden part corresponds to the most hidden Atika Kadisha and the revealed part is in Zeir Anpin. Therefore all blessings should contain both the hidden and the revealed. THAT IS, THEY SHOULD CONTAIN THE SECOND, PRESENT PERSON, AS IN, 'BLESSED ARE YOU,' AND THE THIRD, HIDDEN PERSON, 'WHO HAS SANCTIFIED US AND COMMANDED US,' WHICH IS HIDDEN. IT IS HIDDEN TO CORRESPOND to the hidden letters that derive from Atika Kadisha, AND REVEALED TO CORRESPOND TO THE LETTERS IN ZEIR ANPIN.