242. Rabbi Shimon further said, "Hashem said to my master, Sit at My right hand till I have made your enemies as your footstools" (Tehilim 110:1). "Hashem said to my master" MEANS THAT the upper level, ZEIR ANPIN, says to the lower level, THE NUKVA, "Sit at My right," so as to link west, THE NUKVA, with the south, CHESED OF ZEIR ANPIN, and the left, THE NUVKA, with the right, ZEIR ANPIN. These linkages break the power of the idolatrous nations. THE QUOTATION CONTINUES, "TILL I HAVE MADE YOUR ENEMIES AS YOUR FOOTSTOOLS," BECAUSE "Hashem said" is Jacob, ZEIR ANPIN, AND "to my master" is "the ark of the covenant of the Master of all the earth" (Yehoshua 3:11), NAMELY THE NUKVA.
243. An alternative explanation is that "Hashem says" is the Jubilee, WHICH IS BINAH, and "to my master" is the Sabbatical Year, THE NUKVA, of whom it is said, "I love my master" (Shemot 21:5). JUBILEE SAYS TO THE SABATICAL YEAR, "Sit at My right," because the right, WHICH IS CHASSADIM, exists in Jubilee, NAMELY BINAH and the Sabatical Year, WHICH IS THE NUKVA, must link with the right, AS WE HAVE EXPLAINED.
244. Come and behold: The Sabbatical Year, NAMELY THE NUKVA, was not thoroughly connected to right and left ever since it existed. And when THE NUKVA wants to link WITH THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT, ZEIR ANPIN spreads out His left arm toward her and creates this world. THAT IS, THE LEFT ASPECT OF THE NUKVA, CALLED "THIS WORLD." And since it is now only the aspect of the left, she has no stable existence, THAT IS, NO COMPLETE MOCHIN. THIS WAS THE STATE OF AFFAIRS FOR THE SIX THOUSAND YEARS before the seventh millennium. At the inception of the seventh millennium - and only on that day - THE NUKVA links with the right, NAMELY CHASSADIM. Then THE NUKVA is embraced completely between right and left, THAT IS, WITH FULL MOCHIN, and a new heaven and earth will come into being. She will never be removed from there, BECAUSE SHE WILL BE BALANCED BETWEEN RIGHT AND LEFT FOREVER.
245. HE RAISES A DIFFICULTY: If what you say is correct, AND ONLY IN THE SEVENTH MILLENNIUM WILL THE NUKVA LINK WITH THE RIGHT, how do we explain that "Sit at My right" WHICH MEANS DURING THE SIX THOUSAND YEARS AND NOT NECESSARILY AT THE ADVENT OF THE SEVENTH MILLENNIUM. AND HE EXPLAINS, THE VERSE "SIT AT MY RIGHT" applies to a specified time period. It says "till I make your enemies to be your footstools," which is not forever. But at that time, IN THE SEVENTH MILLENNIUM, she will never be removed, as it is written of her: "You shall spread to the right and to the left" (Yeshayah 54:3). That is, SHE WILL COMPRISE IN HERSELF THE RIGHT COLUMN AND THE LEFT COLUMN, and all will be one WITHIN HER.
246. Come and behold: The words "the heaven" (Beresheet 1:1) allude to the upper Shechinah, NAMELY THE NUKVA FROM THE CHEST UPWARD, and the words "and the earth" (Ibid.) allude to the lower Shechinah, THE NUKVA FROM THE CHEST DOWNWARD OF ZEIR ANPIN. They are joined together as male and female. All this has been explained by the friends.