1. Ra'aya Meheimna (the Faithful Shepherd). "Wherefore it shall come to pass, if you hearken to these judgments..." (Devarim 7:12). "When you have eaten, and are replete, then you shall bless Hashem your Elohim" (Devarim 8:10). We are commanded to bless the Holy One, blessed be He, for everything we eat and drink and enjoy in this world. He who does not bless is considered as stealing from the Holy One, blessed be He, as it is written: "he who robs his father or his mother" (Mishlei 28:24), and the friends explained THAT IT APPLIES TO THE HOLY ONE, BLESSED BE HE. The blessings that a person gives the Holy One, blessed be He, are meant to draw life from the source of life, WHICH IS BINAH, to the Holy Name of the Holy One, blessed be He. And these blessings are to pour on top of Him from that supernal oil THAT IS THE ABUNDANCE OF CHOCHMAH. From there, it is then drawn upon the whole world.
2. It is also written: "when you have eaten, and are replete, then you shall bless Hashem your Elohim" (Ibid.). By these blessings, a person pours out through his words ABUNDANCE from the highest source, THAT IS BINAH. All the levels and sources OF ZEIR ANPIN AND MALCHUT are blessed and filled with abundance to pour upon all the worlds, and everything is blessed together.
3. Therefore, a person needs to meditate on the secret of the blessings, so that the Patriarchs, WHO ARE CHESED, GVURAH AND TIFERET OF ZEIR ANPIN, and the children, WHO ARE NETZACH, HOD AND YESOD OF ZEIR ANPIN, shall all be blessed together. Whoever blesses the Holy One, blessed be He, is blessed and receives his part from these blessings before the rest of the lower world. As soon as the Name of the Holy One, blessed be He, is blessed from there, the initial portion of those blessings comes down and rests on the head OF THE ONE WHO SAID THE BLESSING. We have already provided an explanation for this, as it is written: "in all places where I cause My Name to be pronounced, I will come to you, and I will bless you" (Shemot 20:21). After that particular blessing comes and rests on the head OF HE WHO BLESSED, it spreads from there to the rest of the world.
4. When these blessings descend, they are adorned within the field of holy apple trees, THAT IS MALCHUT. Many levels of the those nominated over the world meet them there and come down together with them, announcing and proclaiming that it is the gift that this person sent to the Holy One, blessed be He. HE ASKS: From which place do the blessings descend? HE REPLIES: THE BLESSINGS descend afterward from the place of the head of the Righteous, THAT IS YESOD OF ZEIR ANPIN. THE BLESSINGS first go up and cause other BLESSINGS from above to go down, and it is filled from THOSE THAT DESCEND from above and from THOSE THAT ASCEND from below. This is the meaning of: "blessings are upon the head of the just" (Mishlei 10:6). Once that level is filled up, it pours upon the bride, WHICH IS MALCHUT, whence they flow and spread downward.
5. When these blessings rise from below, there is no single opening above and there is no appointee from up high that does not open these openings, and declare throughout the firmaments: 'This is the gift to the King that so-and-so sent. That is a wholly proper gift.' What is A FULL blessing: IT IS A BLESSING to which Amen was said. For every blessing to which Amen was said is a properly full BLESSING.
6. When this blessing ascends, all the grades above summon the non-shining, NAMELY MALCHUT, to shine on it. Even more so, if it is a blessing said by many, it is adorned with holy crowns by means of SAYING Amen. Amen is the secret of the connections within each unification and sanctification in accordance with the secret of his Master. It properly adorns that blessing with sublime crowns.
7. The Holy One, blessed be He, favors those that bless Him, and His passion is for the blessing that is below. That blessing rises and lights up the non-shining candle, WHICH IS MALCHUT, and strengthens it with a strong force to rise above, TO UNITE WITH ZEIR ANPIN. About this secret, it is written: "those who give Me honor, I will honor" (I Shmuel 1:30). This verse refers to those who give blessings to the Holy One, blessed be He. .".and they that despise Me shall be lightly esteemed" (Ibid.) refers to those who do not bless the Holy One, blessed be He, and withhold any blessings from their mouths.
8. The secret of secrets is for those who have knowledge in the Wisdom of their Master, to know the secret meanings of the blessings recited over the commandments of the Torah and over all the enjoyments and pleasures in this world, to pour out blessings from above downward.
9. HE EXPLAINS: The exception is the blessings in the prayer service, which are the correction of their Master. THEY BOTH RISE from below upwards and from above downwards, while the blessings that are not over the prayer rise from below upwards until they reach the non-shining light, WHICH IS MALCHUT, and awaken it with force by that blessing. This awakening rises high up until it reaches the highest Throne, WHICH IS BINAH, the source of all life, MEANING THAT ALL LIGHTS EMANATE FROM IT. Other blessings then flow out from that higher source and they meet and kiss one another. They approach and rest on the head of the Righteous THAT IS YESOD OF ZEIR ANPIN to pour down. When they descend, the Patriarchs, WHICH ARE CHESED, GVURAH AND TIFERET OF ZEIR ANPIN, and the children, WHICH ARE NETZACH, HOD AND YESOD OF ZEIR ANPIN, are blessed and all their candles, WHICH ARE THE SFIROT OF MALCHUT.
10. The secret of these blessings that awaken from above to below pertains to this secret. 'Blessed' is the secret of the highest source, WHICH IS SUPERNAL ABA AND IMA, WHICH ARE CALLED CHOCHMAH. ONE NEEDS TO MEDITATE to pour, draw and kindle from there all the candles, MEANING THE LOWER GRADES. It is always blessed because its water never ceases flowing, MEANING THEY ARE IN A NEVER-ENDING UNION AND THEIR ABUNDANCE TO THE LOWER BEINGS NEVER CEASES FLOWING. From there, the beginning that is called the World to Come, MEANING BINAH, RECEIVES. It is CALLED the end of heaven, because that end is the upper end OF ZEIR ANPIN CALLED HEAVEN. For there is a similar end below, which is the lower world, MALCHUT, which is also called 'blessed,' in correspondence to the lower beings, MEANING to pour BLESSINGS downward and awaken from below upward by the blessing of the prayer. But here, REGARDING THE OTHER BLESSINGS, is called 'blessed,' after the secret of Chochmah, DENOTING SUPERNAL ABA AND IMA, that which fills that place, BINAH CALLED THE WORLD TO COME, AS MENTIONED ABOVE, by means of a narrow path, MEANING YESOD OF CHOCHMAH, through which it enters it.