287. Tosefta (addendum). In the high mysteries, NAMELY, THE HIGH LIGHTS, there are traps, THE JUDGMENTS OF THE LEFT COLUMN. These LIGHTS go up and down, and THE TRAPS remain at their place. THESE LIGHTS are turning wheels. They exist from the time that the dust was gathered. And the wheels turn around the world and circle it.
288. When they circle the deserts, the ruling of the receiving OF CHOCHMAH is within them. There is one wheel among them, which turns and turns not, present in twelve thousand worlds. It is in the midst OF THE WHEELS, rising and traveling among them.
289. Under that FOURTH wheel, stands one pillar, thrust into the great abyss. In THE GREAT ABYSS, stones roll within abysses, going up and down. That one pillar stands upon them, moving yet not moving, thrust from above to below. Two hundred and twenty other wheels are turning around that pillar.
290. HE EXPLAINS: The other wheel above THE THRUST PILLAR, NAMELY THE FOURTH WHEEL, that is present in twelve thousand worlds, turns round within the Tabernacle, NUKVA OF ZEIR ANPIN, turning and turning not. That Tabernacle stands upon twelve thousand worlds. In it there is a crier proclaiming 'beware of the turning wheel'.
291. Whoever has understanding eyes, he may know and behold the Wisdom of his Master, and know most high matters, where the keys of his Master are found, hidden within the holy Tabernacle. They are happy in this world, and happy in the World to Come. Of them it is written, "Happy is the man whose strength is in You, in whose heart are Your highways" (Tehilim 84:6), and "Happy is the man whom You choose, and causes to approach to You, that he may dwell in Your courts: we will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your Temple" (Tehilim 65:5). (End of Tosefta).