42. "And Hashem called to Moses" (Vayikra 1:1). Rabbi Shimon opened the discussion with the verse: "The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing bird is come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land" (Shir Hashirim 2:12). This verse must be examined. It is already written, "Appear on the earth," so why does it state again "is heard in our land?" It would suffice to mention the land once. HE ANSWERS, The flowers refer to the saplings which the Holy One, blessed be He, uprooted and planted elsewhere, where they grew as plantings producing flowers.
43. "appear on the earth:" That land, MALCHUT, was blessed from them, as is proper. FOR NOW MALCHUT IS BLESSED FROM ZEIR ANPIN AND BINAH. And who is it? It is the Holy Land, the supernal Land, MALCHUT, which assuredly is a land. "The time of the singing bird (also: 'pruning') is come" means that the time arrived to uproot the dominion of the ministers of the nations so that they would no longer have power over Yisrael. This was the time when the tabernacle was erected.
44. "And the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land:" This is the land below, which Yisrael inherited through Joshua. What is the "voice of the turtledove?" It is the great guide (Heb. tayar is similar to tor - 'turtledove') WHO SHOWS THE WAY. THIS IS ZEIR ANPIN, WHICH IS CALLED TORAH, which coupled with MALCHUT when Solomon built the Temple below. Then the Holy One, blessed be He, was bedecked with His crowns - THE MOCHIN OF THE FIRST THREE SFIROT OF IMA WHICH ARE CALLED CROWNS - as a groom with a bride, as is written, "Go forth, O daughters of Zion, and behold King Solomon with the crown with which his mother crowned him" (Shir Hashirim 3:11).
45. In the Book of Agadah, it states that "the voice of the turtledove" (Heb. tor) refers to the Oral Torah, WHICH IS MALCHUT, for the Written Torah, WHICH IS ZEIR ANPIN, is simply called Torah. The Oral Torah is called Tor, as you say the variants Vayiker and Vayikra, where VAYIKRA implies perfection while VAYIKER does not. SO, TORAH TOO IS PERFECTION, WHICH IS ZEIR ANPIN, AND TOR IS MALCHUT, WHICH IS NOT AS PERFECT AS HE. I have explained it as I stated, and so it is.
46. Come and see: When the Shechinah descended on the tabernacle, it is written, "Moses had finished (Heb. kalot)" (Bemidbar 7:1), without Vav. THE HEBREW WORD KALOT WAS APPARENTLY SPELLED IN THEIR TORAH WITHOUT VAV, for she was certainly the bride (Heb. kalat) of Moses, MALCHUT. FOR MOSES IS THE LEVEL OF ZEIR ANPIN as we have explained. The secret of the matter is that Moses' bride is the Congregation of Yisrael, MALCHUT, and it is all one matter, which was addressed to the supernal King, WHICH MEANS THAT MOSES IS THE SECRET OF THE SUPERNAL KING, ZEIR ANPIN. When the tabernacle was erected, Moses stood outside and said, it was not proper to enter without permission. Immediately, "called to Moses." Who called? She to whom the house belongs, that is the bride, MALCHUT to whom the whole house belongs. "And (lit. 'and Hashem') spoke to him" (Ibid.) refers to he who is called Voice, ZEIR ANPIN, to whom Moses is connected, FOR MOSES IS THE CHARIOT TO ZEIR ANPIN.