77. The secret of the forehead. This is under the letter Nun, WHICH IS GVURAH, which is the perfection of the letter Zayin - WHICH IS MALCHUT, SINCE MALCHUT WAS BUILT FROM THE LEFT COLUMN, WHICH IS GVURAH. Sometimes THE NUN is included in the letter Zayin, and at times it stands by itself. A forehead which is small, rises sharply, and is not round, signifies a man who is not settled in his mind. He thinks he is wise, but knows little. He is frightened in spirit, and has a serpent's tongue.
78. IF the furrows in his forehead are large and are not joined ONE WITH THE OTHER, and if when he speaks these same furrows are formed, but not joined, while the other lines in his forehead are all joined, ONE WITH THE OTHER, then one is not to associate with him for more than a brief period, and not for a lengthy time. Whatever he does and thinks is only for his own advantage, and he has no concern for the benefit of others. He cannot keep a secret at all. Of him it is said, "A talebearer reveals secrets" (Mishlei 11:13). His words are not meaningful. This is the mystery of the letter Nun, which is included in the letter Zayin. He does not have a reliable disposition.
79. IF his forehead is small and rounded, he makes intelligent observations, yet he is fearful in spirit. His love is joyous. He is kindhearted to everyone. He has interests in many things. If he studies the Torah, he will become quite wise.
80. IF three large wrinkles are in his forehead at the time when he speaks, and three wrinkles are near one eye, and three wrinkles are near the other eye, and he cries at the time he is angry, then he is better than he appears to be. Whether it be in deeds or in words, he throws over his shoulders all secular matters, and cares not for them. He will have success in the study of the Torah. In fact, anyone who engages with him will profit even in secular matters, FOR WHICH HE ATTACHES NO IMPORTANCE. At times he clings to the will of the Holy One, blessed be He, and at times he does not. In legal matters, he has no success; he stays far away from legal judgments. And this is the secret of the letter Nun by itself, not included in the Zayin. Since it is not included in the letter Zayin, he keeps his distance from the law and does not stay there. Rather, love is his side.
81. IF his forehead is not rounded but is large, this is a man who, whether he stands or walks, always bends his head. This type can be divided into two aspects of madness. One aspect is a noticeable madness, evident to all who observe and recognize it. He is the fool.
82. IF he has four large wrinkles on his forehead - and sometimes when he speaks they appear on his forehead, while at other times the skin on his forehead is stretched so the wrinkles are not seen; there are wrinkles that are seen, and THEN other large wrinkles close to his eyes; he laughs freely WITHOUT REASON; and his mouth is large, this man has no worth, and is of the Other Side. Madness is concealed in him and people do not notice it. And he gets wiser in everything he does, even in the study of Torah - but not for its own sake but only to boast before people. And his custom is to be clandestine and conceited. He appears to be pious, but is not so. Everything he says is not for the sake of the Holy One, blessed be He, but for man. His thoughts and his behavior are for external appearance, to draw attention to himself. This is the mystery of the letter Nun, which is included in the letter Zayin.
83. IF the forehead is rounded and large, he is clever. He remembers everything. He acquires wisdom from whatever he works hard at, and even without a trainer to teach him. He succeeds at whatever he endeavors. However, in money matters, sometimes he succeeds, and sometimes he does not. From little things, he can infer great things. He is called 'wise.' He does not concern himself with mundane matters, even when he knows that he may be embarrassed by not concerning himself with these matters. He pays no attention to them. He is soft-hearted.
84. IF there are two large wrinkles set high upon his forehead, one wrinkle over one eye, and one wrinkle over another eye, and there are also three large wrinkles in his forehead, those above his eyes, and apart FROM THEM a lower furrow split above the eyes, this signifies deep inner thought, not revealed on the outside because people do not pay attention to his actions. He is in fear for a short time only, but never more than that. As for pleasing, he is only concerned with his outward actions before people, and these, HIS ACTIONS, are nothing more than childish at times, and at times they are wise. This stands in the mystery of the letter Nun when it is alone and is not included in the letter Zayin. But it is weak because it has not been included in the original letters, but is supported by the letter Samech to be included with it, but not with the original letters. Until this point are the secrets of wisdom of the forehead.