92. It is written, "For Hashem is an El of knowledge (lit. 'knowledges')" (I Shmuel 2:3). Surely knowledges IN THE PLURAL, BECAUSE THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF DA'AT IN ZEIR ANPIN: 1) It is THE BRAIN OF Da'at, because through Da'at all palaces are filled, as it is written, "and by knowledge (Heb. Da'at) are the chambers filled with all precious and pleasant riches" (Mishlei 24:3); 2) Another Da'at CORRESPONDS TO THIS, which is not revealed but flows within it secretly and is included within it; 3) Da'at that shines into the parts of the brain and spreads throughout the brain BUT NOT INTO THE BODY.
93. In the book of Agadah we studied, "Hashem is an El of knowledge (Heb. de'ot)." Do not pronounce 'de'ot' but 'edut (Eng. 'testimony'),' for it bears testimony about everything, the testimony of two portions, WHICH MEANS IT INCLUDES WITHIN IT CHOCHMAH AND BINAH, WHICH ARE TWO PORTIONS, as it is written, "For He established a testimony in Jacob" (Tehilim 78:5), SINCE ZEIR ANPIN CALLED JACOB IS THE SECRET OF DA'AT THAT INCORPORATES CHOCHMAH AND BINAH. And though it has been explained differently in Safra Detzniuta (the CONCEALED Book), THAT CIRCUMCISION IS CALLED TESTIMONY, IT IS NOT IN THE CONCEALED BOOK IN OUR POSSESSION, BUT THEY HAD KABBALAH BOOKS THAT THEY CALLED SO. There, where it belongs THE EXPLANATION is complete, and ALSO here everything is correct. Everything should be EXPLAINED IN THE TEXT by concealing the matter BY HINTS.
94. Everything is included within these Aba and Ima, and everything is hidden within them. They are concealed AND ARE INCLUDED in the holy Mazal, NAMELY THE BEARD of the most ancient, ARICH ANPIN. They are concealed within it, incorporated in it. Everything is ATIKA, and ATIKA is everything. Blessed be He, and blessed be His name forever and ever.
95. All the matters in the Idra RABA are correct and they are all are holy matters, which stray neither right nor left. They are all hidden matters, revealed to those who entered WISDOM and came out OF IT COMPLETELY. All mysteries are in such a way THAT THEY ARE REVEALED SOLELY TO THOSE WHO CAME IN AND CAME OUT. Until now these matters, WHICH I HAVE DISCLOSED HERE, were hidden, because I was afraid to reveal them. Now they are revealed. It is known before Atika Kadisha that neither for my own glory nor for THE GLORY OF my father's house did I do this, but I did it so I would not enter shamefully before His palace. Moreover, I saw the Holy One, blessed be He, and all the truly righteous present here, all agreed with me THAT I SHOULD REVEAL THEM. For I have seen them all rejoicing in my joy, and that they are all invited to my feast in that world, happy is my portion.
96. Rabbi Aba said, When the Holy Luminary completed this word, the Supernal Luminary raised his hands, wept and laughed, because he wanted to reveal something. He said, All my life I was distressed about this matter TO REVEAL IT, but now I am not given permission. He drew strength and sat down and his lips were murmuring. He prostrated three times, and no one could look at where he was, let alone directly at him. He said, Mouth, mouth, you have merited all this and your streams have not dried up. Your stream gushes forth ceaselessly. We recite of you, "And a river went out of Eden" (Beresheet 2:10), and, "like a spring of water, whose waters fail not" (Yeshayah 58:11).
97. Now I testify about myself that all the days I lived IN THE WORLD I yearned to see this day, IN WHICH I WOULD HAVE PERMISSION TO REVEAL THESE SECRETS, but never succeeded, except for now because this day is crowned with this crown OF REVEALING SECRETS. And now I wish to reveal matters before the Holy One, blessed be He, because all THE SECRETS I REVEAL are crowned on my head. And this day will not be far from coming to its place IN THAT WORLD on another day. For all this day is at my disposal AND NO MORE. And now let me begin to reveal things so I should not enter with shame into the World to Come. Here, let me start speaking.