118. The third standard, WHICH IS THE STANDARD OF DAN'S CAMP, IS THE FACE OF an ox OF THE LIVING CREATURES, THAT IS, LEFT. OF THE FOUR ANGELS, THIS IS Gabriel FROM THE LEFT COLUMN. AND IT TRAVELS ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE TABERNACLE, WHICH IS LEFT. With GABRIEL, there are two appointed chieftains, Kaftziel and Chizkiel, SINCE GABRIEL CORRESPONDS TO DAN AND THE TWO CHIEFTAINS CORRESPOND TO ASHER AND NAFTALI, WHO ARE CONNECTED TO THE STANDARD OF DAN'S CAMP. This ox is from the left side. His horns rise from between his two eyes. He observes angrily, and the eyes glow like a burning fire. He rams and tramples with his feet and has no mercy.
119. When this ox bellows, many battalions of damaging demons emerge from the hole of that great deep. All bellow and wander in front of him, and wrath and the bag that contains all the sins hang in front of him, since all the sins of the world are written in the book.
120. Seven fiery rivers flow in front of him. When he is thirsty, he goes to the river Dinur (lit. 'of fire') and sucks it up in one draw. The river is refilled AGAIN as originally, and it is not false, MEANING IT IS NOT LIKE A FALSE SPRING WHOSE WATER CEASES FLOWING. All these legions OF THIS OX, THE SECRET OF GABRIEL, draw up fire that consumes fire. If not for the fact that from the lion's side another river of water emerges, WHICH IS THE SECRET OF LIGHT OF CHASSADIM, which extinguishes their coals, the world would not have been able to endure THEIR JUDGMENTS.
121. The darkness of the sun, MEANING THE SHADOW, exists there IN THE LEFT COLUMN. There is yet there is no light. Many Prosecutors wander and loiter in the dark, and that river that is burning ON THE LEFT SIDE is a dark black fire. You may think that here there is not a white fire, a black fire, a red fire, and fire COMPOSED from two colors, MEANING GREEN. Do not think SO, since it certainly is like that. THE BURNING RIVER IS BLACK, yet high above, IN BINAH, it is also so - THAT THE FIRE IS COMPOSED FROM FOUR FIRES. From there, it flows to the lower grades, BEFORE THE OX IN ZEIR ANPIN AND THE ANGEL GABRIEL IN MALCHUT, SINCE IN THEM ALSO THE FIRE OF GVURAH IS COMPOSED OF FOUR FIRES.
122. We learned in what manner the SUPERNAL Torah exists. It is white fire, AND IS WRITTEN in black fire on white fire. The Torah exists in the two fires. Come and behold: there is one fire, MEANING THE LEFT COLUMN THAT IS REFERRED TO AS 'FIRE,' and this divides into four FIRES, BEING COMPRISED OF FOUR ASPECTS, AS MENTIONED. ALSO, there is one water, WHICH IS THE RIGHT COLUMN REFERRED TO AS 'WATER,' and it divides into four, INCLUDING FOUR ASPECTS. AND ALSO, the wind is one, WHICH IS THE CENTRAL COLUMN, and divides into four, MEANING IT IS COMPOSED OF FOUR ASPECTS, WHICH ARE THE THREE COLUMNS AND MALCHUT THAT CONTAINS THEM.
123. Three heads exist in these camps, CORRESPONDING TO THE THREE TRIBES OF DAN'S CAMP. Their count is one head of 62,700, WHICH IS THE CENSUS OF DAN'S TRIBE, AS MENTIONED IN THE SCRIPTURES. The second head is 41,500, AND THAT IS THE CENSUS OF ASHER'S TRIBE. The third head is 53,400, AND THAT IS THE CENSUS OF NAFTALI'S TRIBE and all the other countless levels that are spread out on their sides - MEANING THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN OF THESE THREE TRIBES THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MENTIONED CENSUS. All are grades upon grades, except for some Prosecutors THAT ARE DRAWN FROM THE LEFT COLUMN, and which are below IN THE KLIPOT and are impudent like dogs and bite like donkeys - THOSE THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THESE CAMPS OF THE LEFT SIDE. Woe unto those who are with them and whose Judgment is on the fourth side, WHICH IS MALCHUT, MEANING THAT THEY GET THEIR SUSTENANCE FROM MALCHUT.