5. Come and behold: when Yisrael entered the land, there were no lower Judgments, JUDGMENTS OF THE FEMALE, found in it, and the Congregation of Yisrael, BEING MALCHUT, was resting upon the wings of the Cherubs as they said, "righteousness lodged in it" (Yeshayah 1:21). Then she had respite from all, for Yisrael did not sleep until they offered the twilight sacrifice and the Judgments were dismissed. The burnt offering was consumed upon the altar. Then she had respite from all, and there was only a wife with her husband. This is the essence of, "When you come to the land... then shall the land keep a Shabbat" (Vayikra 25:2). Then the land will rest; true rest WITHOUT JUDGMENTS. "...Then shall the land keep a Shabbat to Hashem," MEANING a Shabbat to Hashem literally, WITHOUT ANY JUDGMENTS.
6. Again, Rabbi Elazar commenced: "If you buy a Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve..." (Shemot 21:2) as every son of Yisrael who is circumcised possesses a holy mark, has rest on the Sabbatical Year. This Sabbatical Year is his, DENOTING MALCHUT; it is his to rest in it. It is referred to as the Shabbat of the land, and surely contains freedom FROM THE KLIPOT. In it, there is rest FROM JUDGMENTS; just as Shabbat is rest for all, so the Sabbatical Year is total rest - rest for the spirit and body. THEREFORE, IT IS WRITTEN, "SIX YEARS HE SHALL SERVE: AND IN THE SEVENTH HE SHALL GO OUT FREE."
7. Come and behold: Hei refers to rest of those on high and those lower. Thus, THERE IS the upper Hei OF YUD HEI VAV HEI, DENOTING BINAH, and the lower Hei OF YUD HEI VAV HEI, REFLECTING MALCHUT. THE UPPER HEI POINTS TO rest for the supernal beings, while THE LOWER HEI REFERS TO rest for those below. The upper Hei IS THE SECRET OF seven years seven times, MEANING 49 GATES OF BINAH; the lower Hei is THE SECRET OF merely the seven years. The LOWER IS CALLED 'The Sabbatical Year' and the UPPER is called 'Jubilee.'
7. ת"ח, ה' נַיְיחָא הוּא דְּעִלָאֵי וְתַתָּאֵי. בְּג"כ, ה' עִלָּאָה, ה' תַּתָּאָה. נַיְיחָא דְּעִלָּאִין, נַיְיחָא דְּתַּתָּאִין. ה' עִלָּאָה, שֶׁבַע שָׁנִים שֶׁבַע פְּעָמִים. ה' תַּתָּאָה, שֶׁבַע שָׁנִים בִּלְחוֹדַיְיהוּ. דָּא שְׁמִטָּה, וְדָא יוֹבְלָא.
8. When one looks at these things they all the same, BECAUSE THE MOCHIN OF JUBILEE, WHICH IS BINAH, ILLUMINATES WITHIN THE SABBATICAL YEAR, WHICH IS MALCHUT. Therefore, IT IS WRITTEN, "then shall the land keep a Shabbat" (Vayikra 25:1), for when the land is at rest, the servants SHOULD BE at rest. This is why, "in the seventh he shall go out free." What is "free?" It means that he pays his master nothing.