160. Come and behold, at that moment, the moon became full, WHICH IS MALCHUT of all THE ASPECTS, and she inherited 72 Holy Names on three sides, NAMELY THREE COLUMNS. On one side, MALCHUT was attired with the crowns of the supernal Chesed, with seventy engravings of the light of supernal Aba illuminating Her, WHICH IS THE SECRET OF "MOVED."
161. On the second side, MALCHUT was attired with the spears of Gvurah, MEANING THE JUDGMENTS IN HER, by sixty lashes of fire and ten lashes of Her own that descended from the side of supernal Ima in set Judgments. AND THIS IS THE SECRET OF THE LEFT COLUMN AND THE PASSAGE, "AND IT CAME..."
162. On the third side, MALCHUT was attired in a purple garment that the supernal King, called 'Tiferet,' wore and which the Holy Son, WHO IS TIFERET, inherited with the seventy supernal crowns from the side of Aba and Ima. He includes both sides, NAMELY THE RIGHT, WHICH IS CHESED, AND THE LEFT, WHICH IS GVURAH, WHICH IS THE SECRET OF "STRETCHED OUT."
163. There are two crowns from the side of Aba and Ima, which are Ayin-Bet (72) names. We learned that there are seventy from the side of Chesed plus two witnesses. From the side of Gvurah, there are seventy plus two scribes. From the side of Tiferet, there are seventy plus two colors for glorification.
164. In this place, NAMELY MALCHUT, they are engraved one in the other, SO THAT THE 72 CROWNS IN EVERY COLUMN ARE COMBINED WITH EACH OTHER. And the Holy Name emerges from them, which is the secret of the Chariot, FOR THEY BECOME AYIN-BET (72) NAMES, EACH ONE CONSISTING OF THREE LETTERS. Here the Patriarchs are engraved, WHICH ARE CHESED, GVURAH AND TIFERET, THE THREE COLUMNS to be joined together. Thus is the Holy Name, AYIN-BET, engraved with its letters.
165. The combination of these letters are as follows. the first set of letters, NAMELY THE 72 LETTERS IN THE PASSAGE, "AND THE ANGEL...MOVED," are written in their order in a straightforward manner - BECAUSE STRAIGHT IS AN INDICATION OF CHESED - and all the original letters are in Chesed, NAMELY, IN THE RIGHT COLUMN, to follow a straightforward manner, in a proper order.
166. The second set of letters, NAMELY THE 72 LETTERS IN THE PASSAGE, "AND IT CAME," are written backwards, MEANING THEY ARE WRITTEN FROM BELOW UPWARDS, AS WRITTEN FURTHER IN THE SECOND DIAGRAM. All the second 72 letters pertain to Gvurah so as to reveal Judgments and weapons that come from the left side. AND WHEN THEY ARE IN REVERSE ORDER, THEY ALLUDE TO JUDGMENTS.
167. The third set of letters, NAMELY THE 72 LETTERS IN THE PASSAGE, "AND MOSES STRETCHED OUT," are letters that are written so as to expose the colors, WHICH ARE THE JUDGMENTS, with which to adorn the Holy King, WHICH IS THE SECRET OF THE 72 COLORS OF GLORIFICATION. They all join and are bound to Him BECAUSE HE IS THE CENTRAL COLUMN. And He glorifies in His crowns in a straight forward manner and makes an imprint on this side and the other side - NAMELY, TO THE RIGHT COLUMN AND TO THE LEFT COLUMN - AS HE ESTABLISHES THE ILLUMINATION OF BOTH OF THEM as a King who is adorned with everything.
168. Here is marked the Holy Name, engraved with 72 letters. THAT IS, THREE TIMES 72 LETTERS IN EACH OF THE THREE COLUMNS COMBINE AND JOIN TOGETHER, AND THEY FORM 72 WORDS. EACH WORD CONTAINS THREE LETTERS FROM THE THREE COLUMNS that are adorned with the Patriarchs, NAMELY CHESED, GVURAH AND TIFERET, which are the supernal Holy Chariot. HE ASKS, Why is the third group of letters not written IN 2 WAYS, part of them straightforward and part of them in reverse, in order to be equal to both sides - MEANING TO THE RIGHT COLUMN AND TO THE LEFT COLUMN, SINCE IT SUSTAINS THE ILLUMINATION OF BOTH. Because we learned that, "You have established equity" (Tehilim 99:4), means that the Holy One, blessed be He, establishes equity AND SUSTAINS on both sides. It is written, "And the middle bar in the midst of the boards" (Shemot 26:28), which is the Holy One, blessed be He, NAMELY THE CENTRAL COLUMN THAT SUSTAINS THE TWO SIDES. IF SO, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN 'HALF STRAIGHT,' LIKE THE RIGHT COLUMN, AND 'HALF IN REVERSE ORDER,' LIKE THE LEFT COLUMN. Rabbi Yitzchak said, This is Jacob, and it is all one, BECAUSE JACOB ALSO INDICATES THE CENTRAL COLUMN.
169. HE ANSWERS, This is similar to a king who is perfect in everything and his mind is wholesome. What is the custom of that king? His face always shines like the sun, because he is perfect. And when he judges, he judges for good and for bad. Therefore, it is necessary to be guarded from him. He who is stupid sees the shining, laughing face of the king and does not guard himself from him. But even though he sees the face of the king shining, the wise man says, the king is surely perfect and complete in everything, his mind is whole. Yet I see that in that shining there sits judgment, but it is concealed, even though it is not visible, because otherwise the king would not be perfect It is necessary to be cautious.