224. "And they made the tunics of fine linen...and the mitre of fine linen" (Shemot 39:27-28). Rabbi Yosi opened the discussion with the verse: "And it shall come to pass in the end of days, that the mountain of Hashem's house shall be established on the top of the mountains..." (Yeshayah 2:2). "And it shall come to pass in the end of days," refers to the time when the Holy One, blessed be He will visit the daughter of Jacob and raise her from the dust, and the sun will be united with the moon, NAMELY, ZEIR ANPIN AND MALCHUT. Then "the mountain of Hashem's house shall be established," referring to celestial Jerusalem, WHICH IS MALCHUT, which shall be constructed with all its establishments and shining with the supernal light. For all its lights are established only by the supernal light OF ZEIR ANPIN. At that time, the supernal light will illuminate it seven times what was before, as it is written, "And the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold..." (Yeshayah 30:26). THE LIGHT OF THE SUN IS ZEIR ANPIN AND THE LIGHT OF THE MOON IS MALCHUT.
225. "On the top of the mountains." HE ASKS: Should it not be said, 'tops of the mountains'? What is "top"? HE ANSWERS: The light it will then have is on the top of the mountains. Who is the top of the mountains? The High Priest, NAMELY CHESED OF ZEIR ANPIN, is the top of the mountains. FOR CHESED, GVURAH AND TIFERET ARE CALLED 'MOUNTAINS', AND CHESED IS THEIR TOP. It is altogether of the right side, CHESED, and the one to build the house, WHICH IS MALCHUT, and bless it so its face may shine. Therefore it is written, It "shall be established."
226. With what shall he ready it? With garments resembling what is above, LIKE ZEIR ANPIN, as explained. These garments are all in the secret of six (Heb. shesh), CHESED, GVURAH, TIFERET, NETZACH, HOD AND YESOD INCLUDED IN CHESED, THE SECRET OF THE HIGH PRIEST. THIS IS THE INNER MEANING OF "AND THEY MADE THE TUNICS OF FINE LINEN (HEB. SHESH)...AND THE MITRE OF FINE LINEN (HEB. SHESH), AND GOODLY TURBANS OF FINE LINEN (HEB. SHESH)." And when the house is built on the top of the mountains, the High Priest, CHESED OF ZEIR ANPIN, it will be elevated into the high existence, BINAH, and the world will be illuminated by that supernal light WITHIN BINAH. And "shall be exalted above the hills" (Yeshayah 2:22) MEANS above the rest of the supernal armies and legions. Then "all the nations shall flow to it" (Ibid. 2).
227. Come and see: When the priest below, IN THIS WORLD, spreads his hands, the upper spirit, BINAH, comes out to illuminate. Then all the candles, THE SFIROT OF ZEIR ANPIN, burn, and lights flow, shining and joining together until the face of the Congregation of Yisrael, MALCHUT, becomes radiant. All this is done by the first light, the priest, CHESED. When the priest awakens below, a priest awakens above. By the deeds below there is awakening above.
228. Therefore, "the mountain of Hashem's house shall be established on the top of the mountains...and all the nations shall flow to it." Whereas now, all the rest of the HEATHEN nations have a chieftain in charge over them in the firmament, at that time the Holy One, blessed be He shall set fire to them and depose them from their sovereignty, as it is written, "And it shall come to pass on that day, that Hashem shall punish the host of the high ones on high" (Yeshayah 24:21). Since they will fall from power, the Holy One, blessed be He alone shall be exalted, as says the verse, "And Hashem alone shall be exalted in that day" (Yeshayah 2:17). Then "all the nations shall flow to it, and many people shall go and say, come and let us go up to the mountain of Hashem, to the house of the Elohim of Jacob" (Ibid. 2-3).