295. It is written, "Amalek was the first of the nations, but his latter end shall be everlasting perdition" (Bemidbar 24:20). Come and see: When the Tabernacle was erected, it was erected by Moses, as we learned from the verse, "And Moses erected the Tabernacle" (Shemot 40:18). No one could raise it up until MOSES raised it up. It is LIKE a queen, whom no one has permission to raise up save her husband. Also here, all the craftsmen came to erect the Tabernacle, but could not until Moses came, WHO IS A CHARIOT OF ZEIR ANPIN, THE HUSBAND OF THE QUEEN, and raised it up, for he is the landlord.
296. Since Moses erected the Tabernacle below, another Tabernacle was raised above. It is explained, that it is written, "was erected" (Shemot 40:17), not mentioning by whom, because it was erected out of the secret of the upper world, hidden and concealed, by the hands of the mystery of Moses, WHO IS ZEIR ANPIN, to be perfected together with him.
297. It is written above: "And all the wise men, that carried out all the work of the sanctuary..." (Shemot 36:4). HE ASKS: IF THIS REFERS TO THE TABERNACLE ABOVE, who then are the wise men that carry out THE WORK OF THE SANCTUARY THERE? HE ANSWERS: These are right, left, and all the rest of the directions OF ZEIR ANPIN, which are the paths and ways that gather in the sea, WHICH IS MALCHUT, THE SECRET OF THE TABERNACLE, to fill it up. It is they who built and prepared the Tabernacle above.
298. THE TABERNACLE BELOW was built in the same manner. Betzalel and Aholiav worked, one on the right side, CHASSADIM, and the other on the left side, CHOCHMAH. Betzalel was of the right and Aholiav of the left, this one of the tribe of Judah, THE RIGHT SIDE OF MALCHUT, and that one of the tribe of Dan, OF THE LEFT. THEY CORRESPOND TO THE RIGHT AND LEFT SIDES OF ZEIR ANPIN. After them, "every wise hearted man" (Ibid. 1), "and all the wise men, that carried out," CORRESPONDING TO THE OTHER SIDES OF ZEIR ANPIN. And we explained that all IN THE TABERNACLE BELOW was like THE TABERNACLE above.
299. On the day the Tabernacle was erected, Death was removed from the world. Do not say 'removed' but that Death disappeared from the world and lost its dominion. And as we explained, the Evil Inclination, THE ANGEL OF DEATH, would not be removed from the world until King Messiah will come and the Holy One, blessed be He will rejoice in His doings. Then "He will swallow up death forever" (Yeshayah 25:8). When the Tabernacle was erected by Moses, the strength of Evil Inclination departed and became subdued, and lost its power. At that time, Samael separated the strength of the harshness of the left from the strength of the evil serpent, so it could not rule over the world, nor join man and lead him astray.
300. Rabbi Yehuda said: When Yisrael made the golden calf, "Moses would take the tent, and pitch it outside the camp" (Shemot 33:7). The sense thereof is that he saw the Evil Inclination walking among them, and he said, 'The side of holiness shall not dwell within the side of defilement'. Rabbi Elazar said: As long as the side of holiness has dominion, the side of defilement does not, and is subdued before HOLINESS. From here we learn that when Jerusalem will be full, the evil Tyre shall be in ruins.