178. (THE BEGINNING IS MISSING) these here and those there, and they ascend and descend as at first. On the south side, WHICH IS THE RIGHT COLUMN THAT IS ALL CHESED, there are 350 pillars of all kinds of gems, and those are the ones that are always bright. They drip spices that are concealed and are never visible. Four basins are inserted in every pillar and when the fragrant droplets flow down from the pillars, they drip INTO THE BASINS. All the basins get filled and the spices do not flow out.
179. In the future to come they will burn incense daily from these spices in the presence of the Holy King. That incense will not be from ingredients crushed by humans. It is not known what the essence of these fragrances is nor what their ingredients are. They are just flowing in from those pillars.
180. Two eagles in every individual pillar sparkle and shine in all hues, so there are altogether seven hundred eagles IN ALL THE 350 PILLARS. They fly in all directions, those here and these there, with the revolutions of the pillars. And when they turn about, the eyes are incapable of watching their location.
181. Three letters protrude and fly from the mouth of this one to the mouth of that one, when the pillars and eagles circle. All the letters get embroidered in fire of white and gold and green. There are 2,100 lamps suspended between these pillars and 2,100 candles are in each individual lamp. They burn every day and are put out at night, because of the pain of Yisrael. When morning approaches, they light up spontaneously.
182. While still seated, they mentioned that the night had fallen. He said to Rabbi Shimon, Oh, holy pious one, the light of the world. Take a scroll from this container, THAT IS A VESSEL IN WHICH WRITINGS ARE STORED, and take a candle and write these words. For our time has arrived, for each one to visit his grave until midnight. AND THEN the Holy One, blessed be He, enters the Garden of Eden to make merry with the just, and each one of us flies there. Tomorrow, we will be with you, since permission was granted us to complete the present that was sent to you, MEANING THE COMPLETION OF THE REVELATION OF THE SECRETS. They flew away. Rabbi Shimon cried and wailed.