137. The seventh chamber has no real shape. Everything in it is concealed, deep within the innermost of mysteries of the closed Parochet (curtain). Here, all of the chambers exist, so as to conceal two cherubim, A MALE AND A FEMALE. ALL THE LOWER CHAMBERS ARE ELEVATED TO BE CONTAINED IN THIS CURTAIN, SO THAT THEY COVER THE MALE AND THE FEMALE WHILE THEY MATE; HENCE THE CHAMBERS ARE ABLE TO ASCEND. THIS CURTAIN SEPARATES THE SIX CHAMBERS WHICH ARE HOLIES AND THE SEVENTH CHAMBER, WHICH IS HOLIES OF HOLIES. Beyond THE CURTAIN can be found the Caporet (cover of the ark), which is the image of Holy of Holies, BECAUSE THIS CHAMBER IS THE PLACE OF UNION. Therefore, it is called the Holy of Holies, a place designated to receive the supernal soul, which is the totality of all the worlds. This is the World to Come of the supernal beings.
138. When all the spirits OF THE CHAMBERS have joined with and completed each other, a supernal spirit, the soul of all, rises toward the supreme who is the most concealed, NAMELY ARICH ANPIN, to bring sustenance down to all, to shine on them from above WITH THE LIGHT OF THE RIGHT COLUMN, and to complete them and light the candles WITH THE LIGHT OF THE LEFT COLUMN.
139. When all are perfected by the light THAT SHINES on all, and the supernal light descends, the seventh chamber, which is concealed with utmost concealment, receives the Holy of Holies, which is the descending supernal light. The light fills the seventh chamber, as a woman who conceives from a male is filled BY HIM. The chamber is designed FOR CONCEALMENT FROM ALL, so that it may receive the supernal light. NAMELY IF THE CONCEALMENT WAS NOT SET THERE, IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE THE SUPERNAL LIGHT. This is the secret of the seventh chamber, which is the place of the connection made during union. The union links the seventh with the seventh, so that all is united, as is appropriate.
140. Joyful is the portion of he who knows to connect with this unity. He is beloved above and below. The Holy One, blessed be He, decrees and he (that man) nullifies. He asks: How is it conceivable that a righteous man criticizes his Master's will? How is it possible that he cancels out the desire of the Holy One, blessed be He? And he answers: This is only possible when a righteous man forms links and knows how to make unifications, so that all faces shine, all is complete, and everything is wholly blessed. Then all judgments are abolished and none can be found in this world. Joyful is such a man's lot in this world and the next. All that has been said about the righteous man refers to his actions below, in this world. Hence it is written of him: "the righteous is the foundation of the world" (Mishlei 10:25), as he is the subsistence of the world. And each day a declaration is made about him: "And you shall rejoice in Hashem and shall glory in the Holy One of Yisrael" (Yeshayah 41:16).
141. Sacrifices achieve an effect similar TO THAT OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN'S PRAYER. The smoke OF THE SACRIFICE goes up and provides to each and every CHAMBER what is needed, as is becoming. The priests, by their desire TO BRING GRATIFICATION TO THE SUPERNAL, and the Levites, by their chanting DURING THE OFFERING OF SACRIFICES, become unified with each other. THE LEVITES ARE UNIFIED WITH THE PRIESTS AND THE PRIESTS WITH THE LEVITES. THIS IS BECAUSE THE PRIESTS CHANNEL THE RIGHT COLUMN AND THE LEVITES CHANNEL THE LEFT. COMPLETION CANNOT OCCUR WHEN ONE IS WITHOUT THE OTHER. One chamber penetrates the other, and one spirit the other, until they all rest in their proper places, as is suitable. One organ is within the other and one complements the other. The elements merge, until they become one BY THE UNION BY A KISS and shine within each other BY EMBRACING.
142. Consequently, this most supernal soul descends and shines on them, and all the candles, OR SFIROT, are becomingly lit in all their perfection, until this supernal light is aroused and all the chambers enter the Holy of Holies, WHICH IS THE SEVENTH CHAMBER. THIS IS WHAT IS INDICATED BY THE INNER MEANING OF 'THE UNION OF SEVENTH WITH SEVENTH'. THE SEVENTH CHAMBER is blessed and filled like a well of spring water that never ceases to flow, and all the upper and lower CHAMBERS are blessed.
143. The innermost of secrets is THE LIGHT that cannot be conceived or be included in THE TEN SFIROT. It is a form of will that can never be grasped. THIS LIGHT REFERS TO THE LIGHT OF YECHIDAH, BECAUSE THE TEN SFIROT BEGIN FROM CHOCHMAH, BINAH, DA'AT, CHESED, GVURAH, TIFERET, NETZACH, HOD, YESOD AND MALCHUT. The light of Yechidah is mitigated deep within the Sfirot, and its desire cannot be conceived, NOT EVEN BY THOUGHT directed at knowing it. Thus, all THE LEVELS up to the Endless Light, BLESSED BE HE, unite into one, and everything is perfected from above, below, and within.
144. This will, THE LIGHT OF YECHIDAH, is not encased IN THE INNER PART OF THE LEVELS. Nevertheless, it stays within them unobserved, until they reach completion and radiate with every aspect, BOTH THE LIGHT OF CHOCHMAH AND THE LIGHT OF CHASSADIM, AS BEFORE. Hence, this will that can not be grasped, is mitigated, and is ENCASED AND concealed deep within the inner parts. At that time, joyful is the portion of he who can cleave to his Master. He is complete above and below. Of him it is written: "Your father and mother will be glad and she who gave birth to you shall rejoice" (Mishlei 23:25).
145. Come and behold: Because they have been completed by each other and bind each other in oneness, and because the supernal soul, NAMELY BINAH, shines on them from above, all the lights become one perfect candle. Then, this light that cannot be grasped or observed, is grasped by a desire of the mind. Yet, this will of the mind, CALLED THE LIGHT OF CHAYAH, THAT ENCASES THE LIGHT OF YECHIDAH, still does not know what it has grasped. THIS IS BECAUSE THE LIGHT RADIATES WITHIN IT IN A CONCEALED MANNER. Still, THE WILL OF THE MIND, WHICH CONTAINS IT, shines because of it and is soothed by it. All THE LEVELS are filled WITH ITS LIGHT. All reach completion and all shine because of it and are suitably appeased. Hence, it is written "Happy are the people that this is their lot" (Tehilim 144:15).
146. And he who merits being attached to his Master in this manner inherits all the worlds. He is beloved above and below. His prayer never returns unanswered. He purifies himself before his Master as a son who satisfies all of his father's wishes, giving him all that he requires. The fear of him is upon all creation and whatever he decrees, the Holy One, blessed be He, fulfills. Of him it is written: "You shall decree and it shall be established unto you, and the light shall shine upon your ways" (Iyov 22:28).