269. The world, THE NUKVA OF ZEIR ANPIN, is differentiated by forty-five colors and types of lights. Seven SFIROT divide into seven chasms, each plumbing its own abyss, NAMELY MALCHUT. And stones turn within the abyss, MEANING THAT THEY OVERTURN SO AS TO SHINE DOWNWARD. And the light penetrates and pierces the stones, creating holes through which water flows and is poured into and covers both sides OF ITS ABYSS.
270. As the water exits through the holes IN THE STONES, SUPERNAL Light OF THE ENDLESS WORLD shines through them and strikes the four sides of the abyss. Each light OF THE FOUR SIDES includes all others AT THE TIME OF STRIKING. They join as one, and the water FROM ZEIR ANPIN splits WITHIN IT.
271. The seven SFIROT OF ZEIR ANPIN cling to their seven chasms, OR MALCHUTS, BECAUSE EACH SFIRAH CONTAINS SEVEN SFIROT ONE OF WHICH IS ALSO MALCHUT. They dig in that dark abyss, where darknesses mix with ALL THE SFIROT OF THE NUKVA, And water rises UPWARD FROM BELOW. THAT IS, THE LIGHT OF CHASSADIM, CALLED 'WATER,' WHICH IS THE SECRET OF THE RIGHT COLUMN, FIRST SHINES UPWARD FROM BELOW. And then CHASSADIM fall back down TO THE LEFT COLUMN and links with the lights OF THE LEFT, THE LIGHT OF CHOCHMAH THAT IS DARK. And they all mix together - lights, darknesses, and water - and from them are made dark, invisible lights.
272. When each OF THE SEVEN CHASMS OF ZEIR ANPIN has struck its companion, ITS CORRESPONDING ASPECT IN THE ABYSS OF THE NUKVA, they split into 75 channels of the abyss, through which water - MEANING LIGHTS - is channeled. Each pipe raises its voice and the chasms OF THE RECEPTOR are shaken. When the voices are heard, each abyss calls to its companion, "split your waters so, that I can enter within you." As is written: "Deep calls to deep, at the noise of your cataracts" (Tehilim 42:8).
273. Beneath the 75 CHANNELS extend 365 sinews. Some are white, some are black, and some are red. They mix with each other, become included within each other, and turn into one color. The 365 sinews are enmeshed in seventeen nets, each of which is called a network of sinews. Enmeshed within each other, they descend to the end of the abyss BECAUSE THEY TOOK ON THE ASPECT OF YESOD, WHICH TERMINATES THE STRUCTURE OF THE LEVEL. Underneath THE SEVENTEEN NETS ARE FOUR MORE. Two nets resemble iron, and two resemble copper.
274. Two pedestals stand OVER ALL THESE ASPECTS, one to the right and one to the left. All the nets join to be one, and the water, WHICH IS THE LIGHTS, flows down the channels and enters the nets. THE CHANNELS, THE NETS, AND ALL THEIR LIGHTS ARE INCLUDED WITHIN these two pedestals. One pedestal is made of the black firmament; the other is made of a firmament that is the color of a badger, WHICH IS REDDISH.
275. When THE LIGHTS rise, THAT IS, WHEN THEY RADIATE UPWARD, they elevate through the pedestal of the black firmament THAT SHINES UPWARD. And when they descend, they do so through the firmament of the badger color THAT SHINES DOWNWARD.
276. One of the pedestals is to the right; the other is to the left. The right pedestal is on the black firmament; the left one on the firmament of the badger color. And when THE LIGHTS go up through the pedestal of the black firmament, the pedestal of the left firmament goes down against it, AND THE LIGHTS go down through it.
277. Each pedestal is embraced within the other. Within them, they contain all the nets, and they lure the lights to the very end of the lower abyss. One pedestal rises and elevates above all the chasms. The second remains at the bottom of the chasms. Between them, the chasms revolve and become perfected. As the chasms revolve, the channels are inserted between the two pedestals.
278. There is a total of 75 pipes, YET of them, THE SEVEN ABYSSES OF ZEIR ANPIN are superior. They are above the others, which cling to them. The 75 PIPES are inserted in the wheels of the pedestals of the RIGHT and LEFT sides.