16. In the skull, WHICH IS KETER OF ARICH ANPIN, reside 13,000 x 10,000 (130 million) worlds that move on feet and are supported by them. From this skull, dew drops flow DAILY to the exterior one, ZEIR ANPIN, and fill the head every single day, as it is written: "For my head is filled with dew" (Shir Hashirim 5:2).
17. From that dew, which is outside, and which ZEIR ANPIN shakes off from his head, the dead wake up TO LIFE in the World to Come, as it is written: "For your dew is as the dew on herbs (also: 'of lights')" (Yeshayah 26:19). THIS IS BECAUSE THIS DEW IS the illumination of the white light of Atika, MEANING THE WHITENESS OF THE SKULL THAT IS NAMED ATIKA, and from that dew the supreme holy beings are sustained. That is the manna that is ground for the righteous in the World to Come. That dew flows to the field of holy apple trees, THE MALCHUT, as it says, "And when the layer of dew was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a fine flaky substance" (Shemot 16:14). The appearance of that dew is white like the crystal stones that appear to contain all the colors within them, as it is written: "And its color was like the color of crystal" (Bemidbar 11:7).
18. The whiteness of this skull, KETER OF ARICH ANPIN, radiates light to the thirteen directions engraved around it, four directions on this side OF THE FACE, four directions on that side of its face, ON THE RIGHT AND LEFT OF THE SKULL ON THE SIDE AGAINST THE FRONT FACE, and four directions on the back side. One DIRECTION is on top of the skull, IN THE CENTER BETWEEN RIGHT AND LEFT.
19. From this, the length of the face OF ARICH ANPIN spreads unto the 370 x 10,000 worlds. This is referred to as longsuffering (lit. 'of a long face'). THEREFORE, this most ancient Atika is called Arich Anpin, WHICH IS ARAMAIC FOR LONG FACE. That one outside, THE ONE THAT COATS FROM THE NAVEL DOWNWARD OF ARICH ANPIN, WHERE IT IS CONSIDERED AS THE EXTERIOR OF THE BODY, is called Zeir Anpin, corresponding to the old Atika, the Holy of Holies of the Holies, WHICH IS ARICH ANPIN. When Zeir Anpin gazes at ARICH ANPIN, all below get restored and its face spreads and lengthens during that period. This is ONLY in periods OF FAVOR but not all the time like Atika, WHICH IS ARICH ANPIN.
20. From this skull, WHICH IS KETER OF ARICH ANPIN, emanates one white side FROM THE THIRTEEN WHITENESSES OF THE SKULL to the skull of Zeir Anpin, WHICH IS HIS KETER, to construct his head, MEANING TO ESTABLISH FOR HIM THE FIRST THREE SFIROT THAT ARE REFERRED TO AS THE HEAD. FROM THE SKULL OF ZEIR ANPIN IS DRAWN THE WHITE ILLUMINATION for the rest of the lower skulls, REFERRING TO THE CROWNS IN THE GRADES OF BRIYAH, YETZIRAH AND ASIYAH that are without number. Each skull pays a fee for THE ILLUMINATING OF the whiteness to Atik Yomin, when they are accounted under the scepter, and the half shekel per skull THAT THE CHILDREN OF YISRAEL GIVE in their census down below is parallel to this.