34. There are others who have knowledge of the mysteries of the Torah, men of qualities, who receive souls from the aspect of the holy Malchut OF ATZILUT, which includes ten Sfirot. Whoever receives her and attains her, merits ten indivisible Sfirot, ten, not nine, since had they inherited Malchut alone the nine Sfirot would have been separated from her. But since there is no division there, IN ATZILUT, the author of the Book of Formation said 'ten, not nine,' WHICH MEANS THAT THE NINE UPPER SFIROT ARE NEVER APART FROM HER.
35. You may say that MALCHUT rises above the ten, AND IS THERE ALONE. HE ANSWERS, the explicit Name Yud Vav Dalet, Hei Aleph, Vav Aleph Vav, Hei Aleph, WHICH COMPRISES TEN LETTERS, is the ten Sfirot OF ZEIR ANPIN, and the ten SFIROT, WHICH ARE ZEIR ANPIN, unite with her, WITH MALCHUT, and she does not rise above the ten OF ZEIR ANPIN, BUT NEVER SEPARATES FROM HIM. Hence THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF FORMATION SAYS, 'ten, not eleven.' But whoever joins Yud (= 10), which is the sign of the covenant, WHICH IS YESOD, with the maidservant, or JOINS the Matron that includes the Yud with the demon of idol worship that is Samael is punished in Gehenom.
36. Whoever inherits the King's daughter, who is Malchut, merits her only if he is the King's son called, "Yisrael is my son, my firstborn" (Shemot 4:22). For from that aspect Yisrael are called children of the Holy One, blessed be He, as meant by, "You are the children of Hashem your Elohim" (Devarim 14:1). This is Malchut of Atzilut.
37. There is a corresponding Malchut of Briyah, which is Malchut to the angels in Briyah. She is a maid to Malchut OF ATZILUT and her attendant. She has the form of her mistress OF ATZILUT, comprised of ten SFIROT. THIS MALCHUT OF BRIYAH, because of the iniquities of Yisrael, might be desecrated among the nations of the world. But of Malchut of Atzilut of the Holy One, blessed be He, it says, "I am Hashem, that is My name, and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise to carved idols" (Yeshayah 42:8). For He gives her not to him who desecrates Shabbat and holidays but to him who is the King's son and keeps the Torah and the precepts with love and awe of his Master, not for the sake of receiving a reward but as a child who is obligated to do his father's bidding, of which it says, "Honor your father and your mother" (Shemot 20:12). Your father is the Holy One, blessed be He, and your mother is the Shechinah. Nevertheless, whoever desecrates the King's maid, WHO IS MALCHUT OF BRIYAH, is considered as if he violated His Queen.
38. HEAR, sages, not all demons are alike, and not all the servants of the Shechinah ARE ALIKE, since it is written of her, OF THE SHECHINAH, "and His kingdom rules over all" (Tehilim 103:19). She has some Hebrew maids, WHO ARE MALCHUYOT OF BRIYAH, and Hebrew maidservants, WHO ARE MALCHUYOT OF ASIYAH. She has foreign servants and maidservants OF THE OTHER SIDE, WHO SERVE HER, so there shall be no other Malchut in the world when she rules. THEREFORE EVEN THE OTHER SIDE IS SUBSERVIENT TO HER THEN AND DOES HER BIDDING.