146. At that door in the center OF THE TOWER'S APERTURES, AS MENTIONED ABOVE, there is a most magnificent crown of gold hidden, which is presently invisible, elaborately engraved and embellished with all kinds of precious stones. It is destined to be installed upon the head of King Messiah, when the time comes and he will ascend that tower. And two eagles on each side will take this CROWN in their hands.
147. When King Messiah, ascends THIS TOWER, the eagles will get ready and take this crown. When he begins to read THE TORAH, another aperture will open. From there will emerge the dove that Noah sent in the days of the flood, as it is written: "Also he sent forth the dove" (Beresheet 8:8), the dove WITH THE DEFINITE ARTICLE, meaning the renowned dove that the ancient ones have not discussed and were not aware of. However, it is from here that she goes out on her mission.
148. During the time that it says: "Which returned not again to him any more" (Ibid. 12), no person knew where she went. She returned to her assigned place and was stored in this opening. She will take the crown in her mouth and place it on the head of King Messiah, touching yet not touching. Then, it is written: "You set a crown of pure gold on his head" (Tehilim 21:4).
149. As soon as King Messiah reads in the Torah scroll, the two eagles will rise from each side and the dove will lower HERSELF TO DESCEND. King Messiah will step down with the crown on his head to the last level and two eagles will fly above his head. The dove will return with the crown in her mouth, and the two eagles will welcome her.
150. King David is called a fresh olive in the presence of the Holy One, blessed be He, as it is written: "But I am like a green olive tree in the house..." (Tehilim 52:10). A leaf of an olive tree is King Messiah, son of David. That is what the dove indicated during the time of Noah, as it is written: "And, lo, in her mouth was an olive tree plucked off" (Beresheet 8:11). THE DOVE plucked off that olive leaf, WHICH IS THE MESSIAH, and grabbed his glory, MEANING THE CROWN. How? With her mouth, SINCE THE CROWN stands on his head and receives glory from the dove. That is why it says, "plucked off" IN MASCULINE FORM and not in feminine form, SINCE IT INDICATES that she is like a male gaining strength and she prevails. In the heavenly Yeshivah, THEY SAID this dove is a male because the NAME Yonah (Eng. 'dove'), by which it is called, is sometimes written female, IN FEMININE FORM AND SOMETIMES as male, IN MASCULINE FORM. When she receives this glory, SHE IS REFERRED TO IN MALE FORM. (THE END IS MISSING HERE).
151. When this tower returned into its place, MEANING AFTER THE TORAH READING, it is bright like the light of the sun - MEANING, LIKE THE LIGHT OF ZEIR ANPIN THAT IS CALLED SUN, WHICH IS COVERED CHASSADIM. It is written: "And his throne shall be like the sun before Me" (Tehilim 89:37). MALCHUT THAT IS REFERRED TO AS THE THRONE IS LIKE THE SUN, AS ZEIR ANPIN although he has another throne also, with great miracles and marvels. At the top of this tower there are birds of flame which chirp. When the bird ascends, THEY CHIRP with a pleasant sound, for there is no delight and song like this delight.