85. As for the secret of the eyes, they may be found in the secret of the letter Samech. ONE MUST DISCERN the color that encircles the eyes from the outside, and the way the eye rests in its fullness, and that it is not immersed deeply in its socket. Such a one is not deceptive, and has not a trace of fraudulence.
86. There are four colors to be found in the eyes, A) There is the white outside, that circles the eye, common to every person. THAT IS, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THIS ASPECT FROM PERSON TO PERSON. B) Enclosed within it is a black color that encircles, and the black and white merge together, WHICH ALLUDES TO CHESED AND GVURAH, WHICH INCLUDE ONE WITH THE OTHER. C) Within this is a greenish color, ALLUDING TO TIFERET, included in the black. D) The innermost is the pupil of the eye, which is a black dot. THIS ALLUDES TO MALCHUT. This is a person who is always laughing and full of cheer. He has good intentions, but his intentions are never accomplished, since they slip from his mind. He is occupied with worldly matters, but when occupied with spiritual matters, he will succeed. Therefore, he should be encouraged to occupy himself with the Torah, for he will succeed in it.
87. IF his eyebrows are thick, inclining downwards, AND IF in the color of his eyes there are red lined impressions, these impressions are called "small letters of the eyes" because when these colors of the eye shine in the light, the light causes the letters to be revealed to those who judge, together with the other, small impressions. This is in the shape of the letter Samech, and is included in the letter Hei.
88. Green eyes that are surrounded in white, with the green blended in the white, implies that he is a merciful man, yet he thinks always for his own benefit. The harm of others does not concern him at all.
89. IF the black color is not noticeable in his eyes, he is greedy, but not in an evil way. But if an opportunity should arise for him to accomplish evil, he will not turn from it. He can be trustworthy when speaking of things he knows, yet not trustworthy in things he does not know. He can keep a secret as long as it is a secret, until he hears the secret at another place. Once he hears about it, he reveals everything and it is no longer a secret with him at all, because nothing he does is perfect. The eye color encircled with white and green is the secret of the letter Hei when included with the letters Zayin and Samech.
90. IF his eyes are yellowish-green, he has madness about him, and because of this madness his mouth speaks in a bombastic manner, and he carries a self-importance about himself, and whoever attacks him, conquers him. He is not worthy of the Torah secrets, since in his heart he cannot keep silent about such secrets, AND HE REVEALS THEM TO OTHERS so that through them he can make himself seem a bigger MAN. This is the mystery of the letter Hei, which is only included in the letter Zayin, and is removed from the letter Samech. It is because he conducts himself with pride that he is far removed from the letter Samech and cannot approach it. When he speaks, he produces many wrinkles on his forehead.
91. One with white eyes, encircled lightly with green, has an angry disposition, but for the most part, he is kind-hearted. However, when he is full of anger he has no love in him whatsoever, and becomes cruel. He cannot be trusted with a secret. This belongs to the mystery of the letter Hei, which is included in the letter Samech.
92. He with eyes that are green and white together with a little black color in them, can be trusted with secrets and is successful in utilizing them. If he begins with success, then he will continue to succeed further. His enemies cannot prevail against him and he rules over them entirely, and they are submissive to him. This is under the sign of the letter Caf, which is included in the letter Samech. Thus, he rules once he starts TO RULE. Thus far are the mysteries of the eyes, which are revealed to the wise.