534. When the supernal pearl is about to be revealed, seven shining engraved letters come out, piercing through palaces, and illuminate each one of them. These seven letters are the two names which are engraved upon the pearl. On the Shabbat day they sparkle and shine, and they come out through doorways and rule. These are Aleph-Hei-Yud-Hei and Yud-Hei-Vav. The letters glitter, and by their glitter they intermingle and shine, the one within the other.
535. When these letters are combined, they illuminate from within each other by two colors, white, WHICH IS RIGHT, and red, WHICH IS LEFT - MEANING THAT THEY DO NOT REALLY BECOME ONE GRADE BUT THE ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI TURNS TO BE THE RIGHT SIDE AND YUD-HEI-VAV TURNS TO BE THE LEFT ONE - AND THEY ARE BOTH UNITED. Of these two colors, two other names are formed, until the letters produce seven names, FOR EACH ONE OF THE LETTERS OF ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI AND YUD-HEI- VAV BECOMES ONE NAME.
536. HE EXPLAINS HOW THE SEVEN LETTERS BECOME SEVEN NAMES. HE SAYS THAT the letter Aleph OF THE NAME ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI comes out shining and enters into the letter Vav OF THE NAME YUD-HEI-VAV. And they illuminate in two colors, WHITE AND RED - AS MENTIONED ABOVE, and become two Names, one Name is called Yud Hei Vav Hei and the other one is called 'Aleph-Lamed' (meaning: El), and both of them shine together. The letter Hei OF THE NAME ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI comes out shining and enters and combines with the letter Hei OF THE NAME YUD-HEI-VAV. And they illuminate in two colors, WHITE AND RED, and become two Names. One is called 'Yud Hei Vav Hei,' in the secret of THE VOWELING OF Elohim, IN WHICH THE LETTER YUD IS VOWELED WITH A SEMIVOWEL (CHATAF-SEGOL (E)), AND THE HEI WITH THE VOWEL CHOLAM (O), AND THE VAV WITH CHIRIK (I)). And one is called 'Elohim,' and the letters shine together. Yud OF ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI enters into the Yud OF YUD-HEI-VAV and they both shine, penetrating each other, imprinted upon and engraved together. And they lift their head, MEANING THAT THEY ATTAIN THE THREE FIRST SFIROT, shining and glittering. And eleven branches shoot forth from each side, THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT, AND TOGETHER THEY ARE TWENTY-TWO BRANCHES, THE SECRET OF THE TWENTY-TWO LETTERS.
537. Those two shining letters - THE YUD OF ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI AND THE YUD OF YUD-HEI-VAV - embracing each other are Yud Hei Vav Hei, Yud Hei Vav Hei, Mem-Tzadi-Pe-Tzadi, Mem-Tzadi-Pe-Tzadi, in the secret of the thirteen attributes of Mercy. When these two letters interpenetrate, and embrace each other, and lift their heads, ATTAINING THE FIRST THREE SFIROT, they shine and glitter upon all, with eleven branches shooting forth from each side, ELEVEN FROM THE LEFT AND ELEVEN FROM THE RIGHT. AND TOGETHER THEY ARE THE 22 LETTERS OF THE TORAH, AS MENTIONED ABOVE, FOR THE WHOLE TORAH AND WISDOM ARE REVEALED BY THE 22 LETTERS.
538. The remaining Hei OF ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI is raised by one Name, Aleph-Dalet-Nun-Yud, to join with them. FROM THEN ON HE EXPLAINS THAT THIS LETTER DESCENDED FROM THERE TO THE LOWER PEARL. And all those raised, shining Names issue and rule on that SHABBAT day. Since they rule, the supernal pearl, THE FIRST THREE SFIROT OF BINAH, comes out, protruding and shining without any color.
539. When THE PEARL comes out, it unites with AND GIVES PLENTY TO those Names, ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI, AND YUD-HEI-VAV, WHICH ARE ITS SEVEN LOWER SFIROT. Then, one of the Names, Aleph-Dalet-Nun-Yud, WHICH IS MALCHUT FROM THE CHEST AND BELOW, which is the seventh, is crowned and enters the lower pearl, WHICH IS MALCHUT. Then another Name replaces ALEPH-DALET-NUN-YUD. This is Yud-Hei, NAMELY CHOCHMAH AND BINAH. Then the supernal pearl is settled by the name OF YUD-HEI, and it is adorned by the radiation of the light of this Name.
540. After THE SUPERNAL PEARL unites with AND IS BESTOWED WITH PLENTY BY those Names, ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI AND YUD-HEI-VAV AS MENTIONED ABOVE, seventy branches shoot forth from all the sides, WHICH ARE ZEIR ANPIN. And all of them join together and become a Chariot and a Throne to the supernal pearl. And the King, WHICH IS CHOCHMAH, is crowned on that day and rules, and all rejoice. Since all rejoice, the King sits on His Throne, which is raised by seventy branches as we have mentioned - FOR THE SEVENTY BRANCHES ARE ZEIR ANPIN, WHOSE CHESED, GVURAH, TIFERET AND MALCHUT BECOME ITS FOUR LEGS.
541. Those two letters, NAMELY, THE TWO YUD'S OF THE NAMES ALEPH-HEI-YUD-HEI AND YUD-HEI-VAV ascend and descend, and illuminate, and adorn the 22 letters, being the whole Torah. They unite with the two first letters OF THE 22 LETTERS, NAMELY THE TAV AND THE SHIN, IN REVERSE ALPHABETICAL ORDER. And they ascend THROUGH THEIR LIGHT, the one to the six tribes, and the other to the other six tribes. These are the twelve tribes of supernal Yisrael, NAMELY YISRAEL-SABA, THE SECRET OF THE FOUR GRADES - CHESED AND GVURAH, TIFERET AND MALCHUT, EVERY ONE OF WHICH INCLUDES THE THREE COLUMNS, BRINGING TOGETHER THE TWELVE.
542. Those two letters, THE TWO YUD'S IN THE NAMES ALEPH-HEI-YUD HEI AND YUD-HEI-VAV, ascend and descend and unite with the two last letters of the 22 letters WHEN ARRANGED IN REVERSE ORDER OF TAV -SHIN-RESH-KOF, NAMELY, BET AND ALEPH. They ascend AND ILLUMINATE five grades each, CORRESPONDING TOGETHER TO TEN SAYINGS. These ten sayings include the 22 letters. The twelve tribes EMERGED BY the two letters TAV AND SHIN, TOGETHER WITH the ten sayings of the last two letters, BET AND ALEPH, which are the whole Torah, NAMELY, ZEIR ANPIN WHICH IS CALLED 'TORAH' AND WHICH IS CREATED FROM THOSE 22 LETTERS. The supernal pearl inherits this secret upon a throne of 72, and the 22 letters shine.