334. We have learned that all these formations of above that are in the holy body, which is the whole of man, are derived one from the other and are attached to each other. They irrigate each other like the blood that runs with the flow of the veins in this direction and that direction, from this area to that area, and they irrigate the body. HERE TOO, they irrigate each other and illuminate each other until they enlighten all the worlds, and are blessed for their sake.
335. We have learned that all these Sfirot which were not included in the body, WHICH IS THE CENTRAL COLUMN, BUT ARE DRAWN FROM THE LEFT COLUMN, are all abominable and unclean, and defile everyone that gets near to them, in order to find out things from them.
336. We have learned what the desire OF THESE KLIPOT is for the students of the Torah. HE REPLIES: This is since they observe in them a holy body and they wish to be included, MEANING TO NOURISH from that body. You might say, Yet there are angels not included in the body. HE ANSWERS: No. If they were, heaven forbid, outside of the wholeness of the holy body, THAT IS THE SECRET OF THE CENTRAL COLUMN, they would not have been holy and they could not have endured, since it is written: "His body also was like the beryl" (Daniel 10:6), and: "And their rims were full of eyes" (Yechezkel 1:18:) and "the man Gabriel" (Daniel 9:21). SO YOU SEE that all are incorporated in the whole of man, IN THE CENTRAL COLUMN, except those that are not part of the body, BUT ARE FROM THE LEFT COLUMN, who are unclean and defile all those that will get near to them.
337. We have learned that all these are from the spirit of the left side that was not mitigated in man, WHO IS THE CENTRAL COLUMN, ZEIR ANPIN. They left the whole holy body and did not adhere to it. Therefore, they are all unclean. They go wandering in the world and reach the depression of the great abyss, WHERE CAIN WAS SUBMERGED, to adhere to the primordial Judgment that is called Cain that was expelled from the general body below SINCE IT WAS OF THE LEFT WITHOUT A RIGHT. They flutter and wander throughout the world, and fly and do not get attached to the wholeness of the body, THAT IS THE CENTRAL COLUMN. Therefore, they are outside of all the camps above and below and are defiled. About them, it is written: "Outside of the camp shall his habitation be" (Vayikra 13:46).
338. With the spirit that is called Abel, which is further mollified through the whole holy body, other SPIRITS emanate that are more mitigated and they adhere, yet do not adhere to the body. All are suspended in the air and they emanate from the corpus of defiled spirits, as mentioned above. They hear whatever they hear above and from them it gets known TO THE SPIRITS below, because they divulge everything to them.
339. We have learned in the hidden book that, as soon as the whole of man, the holy body, was appeased above, which is composed of male and female, MEANING ZEIR ANPIN AND ITS FEMININE PRINCIPLE, they were joined for a third time. Overall perfume emerged, THAT IS SETH, and the worlds above and below were improved. From here on, the world of above and below was perfected, WHICH IS MALE AND FEMALE from the aspect of the holy body, WHICH IS THE CENTRAL COLUMN. And the worlds were bound and got attached to each other and became one body, WHICH IS SETH. The spirit got drawn and entered that body; throughout the worlds, only one is seen. "Holy, holy, holy, is Hashem, Tzva'ot: the whole earth is full of his glory" (Yeshayah 6:3), since all is one body, SINCE THREE TIMES HOLY IS THE SECRET OF THE THREE COLUMNS THAT INCORPORATED INTO ONE.
340. We have learned that as soon as ZEIR ANPIN AND HIS FEMININE PRINCIPLE appeased each other, Judgment was connected with Mercy and the female was soothed by the male, THAT IS ZEIR ANPIN. Therefore, they could not go on one without the other. This is similar to the palm tree that does not continue AND PRODUCE FRUITS one without the other, FEMALE TREE WITHOUT THE MALE TREE. About this, we have learned that whoever excludes himself in this world from general humanity, THAT IS THE CENTRAL COLUMN, thereafter, when he exits from this world, he does not enter into the realm of man. This is referred to as the holy body, WHICH IS ZEIR ANPIN AND BRIYAH, YETZIRAH AND ASIYAH OF HOLINESS. Rather he enters in these that are not called man, THAT IS, BRIYAH, YETZIRAH AND ASIYAH OF DEFILEMENT, which were expelled from the totality of the body, THAT IS THE CENTRAL COLUMN.
341. We have learned: "We will make you necklets of gold studded with silver" (Shir Hashirim 1:11), meaning that Judgment CALLED GOLD, WHICH IS THE ILLUMINATION OF CHOCHMAH OF THE LEFT, was spiced with Mercy, THAT IS CALLED STUDS OF SILVER, MEANING THAT CHOCHMAH WAS CLOTHED WITH CHASSADIM, so there is no Judgment that has no Mercy in it, SINCE THEY ARE INCLUDED IN ONE ANOTHER. About this, it is written: "Your cheeks would be comely with rows of jewels, your neck with strings of beads" (Ibid. 10). "Rows of jewels" HAS THE SAME MEANING AS in the verse, "necklets of gold," WHICH ARE FROM THE LEFT. "Strings of beads" HAS THE SAME MEANING AS in the verse, "studded with silver," MEANING RIGHT, CHESED. "Your neck" is of the totality of the female, which is the Matron, WHICH IS MALCHUT, since THE NECK contains the celestial Temple, WHICH IS YESOD OF MALCHUT. The terrestrial Jerusalem and the temple IN IT ARE ALSO CALLED THE NECK. All this takes place after THE FEMALE is mollified by the male and the wholeness of man is formed. This is the whole of Faith. Why Faith? It is because within it, IN THE TOTALITY OF MAN, there is all the perfection of Faith.
342. We have learned that when the soul of whoever is called man left him, and he died, it is not permitted to have him stay in the house and rest overnight on the ground, so as not to put the honor of that body to shame, BEING A BODY WITHOUT A SOUL. It is written: "Nevertheless man abides not in honor" (Tehilim 49:13). Man who is the most honored "abides not" AFTER DEATH. What is the reason? It is because if they do that, "he is like the beasts that perish" (Ibid.). THAT IS, AFTER DEATH HE IS LIKE THE BEASTS. Just like animals were never part of humans, WHICH IS WHY no Holy Spirit is apparent upon them, here too A DEAD MAN is just like an animal, a body without a spirit. Therefore, this body that is most precious of all should not be put to shame.
343. We have learned in the hidden book that whoever keeps this holy body overnight, when it is devoid of spirit, makes a flaw in the everlasting body, THAT IS THE UPPERMOST MAN. It is therefore not permitted to have it stay overnight in a holy place, in the land where righteousness resides, THAT IS THE LAND OF YISRAEL WHERE IT IS WRITTEN: "HIS BODY SHALL NOT REMAIN ALL NIGHT...THAT YOUR LAND BE NOT DEFILED" (DEVARIM 21:23). This precious body is referred to as the image of the King. If one lets it stay overnight, it WOULD APPEAR TO BE like one of the animals, THAT IS, WITHOUT SPIRIT LIKE A BEAST, AS MENTIONED ABOVE.