125. I have found remedy here to that of which it says, "For they made his grave among the wicked" (Yeshayah 53:9). Since this is the burial site for Aba and Ima, WHO ARE ZEIR ANPIN AND MALCHUT, who are in exile with Yisrael, the verse was fulfilled in me, "not defile himself" (Vayikra 21:11). Elijah, do not tarry in coming down, for though you are a priest, PINCHAS BEING ELIJAH, such may be defiled for his father, or for his mother. For the Holy One, blessed be He, and His Shechinah are in exile, THEY BEING ABA AND IMA TO WHOM EXILE is a grave, and I am buried among them. An oath upon you, by the name of the living, enduring Hashem, do not tarry in coming down. Holy, winged angels, an oath upon you, take this oath, WHICH IS THE SECRET OF MALCHUT THAT IS CALLED AN OATH, and raise her, the Queen, upon your wings with her glory to the Holy One, blessed be He.
126. Celestial angels, sent by the Holy One, blessed be He, from the right side, His angels messengers from the left, and angels of Aba and Ima, WHO ARE ZEIR ANPIN AND MALCHUT, WHICH ARE THE CENTRAL COLUMN, shall hide her, MALCHUT, above and below, and cover her with the letter Vav, WHICH IS ZEIR ANPIN, with his six wings, of whom it says, "Seraphs stood above him. Each one had six wings; WITH TWO HE COVERED HIS FACE" (Yeshayah 6:2) of his oath, which is Hei, the fourth LETTER OF YUD HEI VAV HEI, NAMELY MALCHUT, "and with two he covered his feet" (Ibid.) OF MALCHUT, and with two they cause her to fly TO ZEIR ANPIN.
127. And you, Elijah, who have risen to the Cause of causes, who loaded you with every goodness, go down to her, TO MALCHUT, and be a cherub under her, to bring her down filled with goodness. And the angels of Aba and Ima, who are Yud Hei, shall cover her during your descent and make her fly with six wings OF THE SIX LETTERS Aleph Bet Gimel, Yud Tav Tzadi and the 36 LETTERS IN THE SIX NAMES derived FROM ALEPH BET GIMEL, YUD TAV TZADI, WHICH ARE KOF RESH AYIN, SIN TET NUN; NUN GIMEL DALET, YUD CAF SHIN; BET TET RESH, TZADI TAV GIMEL; CHET KOF BET, TET NUN AYIN; YUD GIMEL LAMED, PE ZAYIN KOF; SHIN KOF VAV, TZADI YUD TAV, THE numerical value OF WHICH is 36. Surely, "Seraphs stood above him (Heb. lo, Lamed Vav)," NAMELY WITH THE ABOVE-MENTIONED LAMED VAV (36) LETTERS. And his Hei descends, NAMELY MALCHUT, hidden and covered by them. And angels coming from the Righteous, the life of the worlds, support her over you like the living creatures that support the throne.
128. For though Hei of Atzilut, of the Name Yud Hei Vav Hei, WHICH IS MALCHUT, supports everything, you must not fly up and down, except with her, WITH MALCHUT. Just like the body parts cannot move except with the soul, so do her parts, NAMELY HER SFIROT, expand over you to support you with them. For such is Hei, like the sea. If it has vessels TO FILL, they are filled from it and it spreads within them like streams that spread from the sea onto the earth. If it does not have vessels, it is Hei only, alone without the expansion of streams.
129. Such are the vessels of the Shechinah, which above are holy angels and below are Yisrael. If there are people of good qualities among them, kind, pious and mighty, learned in the Torah, the Prophets and the Writings, righteous, people of Malchut, of whom it says, "and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace" (Daniel 1:4), namely during the Amidah (lit. 'standing') prayer in the King's palace, which is Adonai, whose King is Yud Hei Vav Hei. If they are wise and intelligent, leaders of Yisrael, not leaders of the mixed multitude, of whom it says, "Her adversaries have become the chief" (Eichah 1:5), then she, MALCHUT, spreads over them with her ten Sfirot. At that time the Cause of causes descends upon her with Yud Vav Dalet, Hei Aleph, Vav Aleph Vav, Hei Aleph, to establish the Shechinah on them.
130. When, "he looked this way and that, and when he saw that there was no man" (Shemot 2:12), she says, "for why should I be like one who cloaks himself" (Shir Hashirim 1:7), namely wrapping herself and not expanding over them. And the Holy One, blessed be He, cries aloud for her, saying, "How does the city sit solitary" (Eichah 1:1).
131. As he was speaking, the Holy Luminary, RABBI SHIMON, rose and said, Master of the Universe, here is the Faithful Shepherd, of whom it says, "Now the man Moses was very meek" (Bemidbar 12:3). Until this moment, "he saw that there was no man." But here the man Moses is equivalent to 600,000 of Yisrael, and in him, "From the place of His habitation He looks" (Tehilim 33:14), THE INITIALS OF WHICH FORM THE WORD MOSES, of whom it says in relation to the last exile, "and Hashem has caused the iniquity of us all to fall upon him" (Yeshayah 53:6). He comprehends the ten attributes for which You said, "I will not destroy it for the sake of the ten" (Beresheet 18:32). Go down over him to oversee the world and fulfill Your words that You are true and that all Your words are true.
132. For he acted kindly by the Shechinah and tied her handmaid to Gvurah, so the handmaid shall be bound under her mistress with the knot of Tefilin. And he endeavored for Her sake with the Torah of truth, AS IT IS WRITTEN, "The Torah of truth was in his mouth" (Malachi 2:6). And he strove in it in the Prophets and the Writings: in the Prophets in different kinds of comforts and in the Writings, WHICH ARE MALCHUT, in ten kinds of Psalms, WHICH ARE HER TEN SFIROT; in the Righteous WHICH IS YESOD in the eighteen blessings in the AMIDAH prayer.
133. But the sages of the Mishnah do not know the Faithful Shepherd. Elijah, an oath upon you in the Name Yud Hei Vav Hei and in the explicit Name, reveal him to all the leaders of the Mishnah sages so they will recognize him and he shall no more be violated, "But he was wounded (or: 'violated') because of our transgressions" (Yeshayah 53:5). You do not have to receive permission FROM THE HOLY ONE, BLESSED BE HE, because I am a messenger from the Master of the Universe and I know that if you do that, the Holy One, blessed be He, will thank you for it and your descendants shall be exalted for it above and below. Do not tarry in doing it, neither a week nor a month, nor a year, but do it immediately.