477. Of the left arm, DENOTING GVURAH, it is written, "The left pushes aside, the right brings near;" even though he sped up THE TIME FOR REDEMPTION to the month of Tishrei, as the masters of Mishnah have posited that in Tishrei shall be the Redemption, SINCE TISHREI IS CONSIDERED THE LEFT SIDE OF MONTHS, it will delay THE REDEMPTION in order that the Messiah, son of Ephraim, will not die BY THE JUDGMENTS OF THE LEFT. FOR MESSIAH, SON OF EPHRAIM, IS THE REINCARNATION OF YARAVAM WHO HAS ACCUSERS UPON HIM FOR SINNING AND CAUSING OTHERS TO SIN. So it was deferred from Tishrei until the approach of the right, namely Pesach (Passover) considered the right arm, DENOTING CHESED. THEN WILL THEY BE REDEEMED to fulfill the verse, "As in the days of your coming out of the land of Egypt I will show him marvelous things" (Michah 7:15). Hence, it is stated, "They were redeemed in Nissan, and in Nissan will they again be redeemed," to fulfill the prophecy, "but with everlasting faithful Love will I have Mercy on you, says your Redeemer, Hashem" (Yeshayah 54:8).
478. And later, all are taking from Gvurah, whence comes Messiah, the son of Ephraim, to avenge his enemies. So it is necessary first to cleanse the grain, namely Yisrael, with the right. Later, it is necessary to burn the stubble which is with the left. As it is written, "The House of Jacob shall be fire, and the House of Joseph flame, and the House of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them" (Ovadyah 1:18). The gathering of the grain will be with the Central Column, where IT IS SAID, "And was gathered" (Beresheet 25:8). Where ASSEMBLED to? To the House, which is the Shechinah.
479. But of the level of Messiah, son of Joseph, it is indicated, "Now shall this company lick up all that are round about us, as the ox licks up the grass of the field" (Bemidbar 22:4), REFERRING TO MESSIAH, THE SON OF JOSEPH, CALLED 'OX.' About them it is written, "When wicked spring like grass" (Tehilim 92:8). From Pesach until Tishrei will be the Redemption CALLED 'forever;' from then on will come their destruction, as written, "that they shall be destroyed forever" (Ibid.), until Tishrei arrives, being an ox. Then it will be fulfilled, "as the ox licks."
480. The support of Yisrael DURING THE EXILE is with the right, namely the lion, CHESED, but their rising, THEIR REDEMPTION, is in the trunk of the tree, DENOTING ZEIR ANPIN. Therefore, kneeling is always with the mention of 'blessed be,' DENOTING THE RIGHTEOUS, MEANING YESOD, as it is written, "and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and bowed to my sheath" (Beresheet 37:7). This is what is written, "as Hashem lives, lie down until the morning" (Rut 3:13). FOR IN THEIR SITUATION OF KNEELING AND LYING, THEY REQUIRE SUPPORT OF CHASSADIM FROM YESOD. Rising is at the mention of "name," being the level of the Moses above, DENOTING DA'AT. With Moses below, DENOTING TIFERET, will all the children of Yisrael rise as the limbs of the body. When all line up at the time of standing, with this all who straighten themselves do so by the "name," about which it is written, "and I know you by name" (Shemot 33:17).
481. Messiah, the son of David, designated as the lion, CHESED, will be to the right of Moses and Messiah, the son of Joseph, designated as an Ox, GVURAH, to his left - MEANING WITHIN THE SECRET OF THE THREE COLUMNS, where on the right stands Abraham, DEPICTING CHESED, to the left Isaac, DEPICTING GVURAH, and Moses himself depicted as an eagle, TIFERET, stands in the middle. Their chain, MEANING THE THREE COLUMNS REFERRED TO AS 'CHAIN,' stems from Jacob, MEANING THREE COLUMNS INCORPORATED IN JACOB BEING TIFERET. This is the secret of the Shin in the name Moses, ALLUDING TO THE THREE COLUMNS INCORPORATED IN MOSES, BEING THE CENTRAL COLUMN. DA'AT, THE SECRET OF 'thrice repeat holy unto You;' MEANING THAT EVERY COLUMN IS COMPOSED OF ALL THE THREE. From the side of the lion, DENOTING CHESED, there are three facets of the fathers, CHESED, GVURAH, AND TIFERET, and all THREE are called 'lions.' The cattle, MEANING FROM THREE FACETS in the left, THE THREE are called 'goring oxen.' NOW THE THREE FACETS INCLUDED in the central Column, WHICH IS MOSES AND JACOB, are called 'eagles.' Of them it is said, "I bore you on the wings of eagles and brought you to Myself" (Shemot 19:4). THE RESULT IS THAT THE THREE COLUMNS become nine, AS EACH IS COMPOSED OF THREE. The tenth, or the fourth OF THE THREE ENCOMPASSING COLUMNS, is Adam ('man') who is the Mem-Hei of the name Moses, riding over the three living creatures, LION, OX, EAGLE - BEING THREE BRANCHES OF THE SHIN IN THE NAME OF MOSES.
482. It is written regarding Yisrael: "And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea" (Beresheet 1:26), MEANING the ministers in the sea from the sphere of the serpent, the Minister of Egypt that will expand with the last exile, from sea to sea. "...And over the birds of the air..." (Ibid.) refers to the evil crowd of giant Amalekites, a mixture of all nations in the last exile from all spheres, either Yisrael, Ishmael or Esau. "...And over the cattle..." refers exclusively to the children of Esau, whose dominion is over all the earth.
483. The verse, "May He have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river to the ends of the earth" (Tehilim 72:8), will be fulfilled in Messiah. And so with the two Messiahs, and so with the children of Yisrael, all through the merit of the Mem-Hei in the name of Moses (Mem-Shin-Hei), BEING THE FACE OF MAN. The flag of Messiah, the son of David, will come, BEING of Judah, with a lion marked upon it, and the flag of Messiah, the son of Joseph, on which is the mark of an ox, and the flag of Shilo, BEING MOSES, AS HIS NAME NUMERICALLY EQUALS SHILO. And so, we have the lion to the right, ox to the left, and eagle in the middle, AS MOSES IS THE SECRET OF THE EAGLE, NAMELY, THE CENTRAL COLUMN THAT INCORPORATES WITHIN IT RIGHT AND LEFT. The man is above all, AS IN EACH OF THE THREE FACES A MAN IS INCLUDED, as each OF THREE CREATURES has four faces - BEING THE SECRET of the four tribes, each having three living creatures, LION, OX, AND EAGLE, totaling twelve. By the FACE OF man, which is the Mem-Hei of his name, MEANING THE VALUE OF WHAT (HEB. MAH, MEM-HEI) WILL BE the sons of Moses; for at that time, will be fulfilled in Moses, "and will make of you a greater nation and mightier than they" (Bemidbar 14:12). At that time "That (Heb. mah, Mem-Hei) which (Shin) has been, it is that which shall be" (Kohelet 1:9), MEANING MOSES WAS THE REDEEMER IN EGYPT, AND HE WILL BE THE FUTURE REDEEMER. "...And that which is to be has already been..." (Kohelet 3:15) MEANING THE TWO MESSIAHS, SON OF JOSEPH AND SON OF DAVID, AS JOSEPH AND DAVID ALREADY EXISTED.
484. "...And only the Elohim can find the fleeting..." (ibid.) NAMELY the children of Yisrael, of whom it is said, "But you my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men" (Yechezkel 34:31). They were the pursued before the motley crowd, evil wolves. "Benjamin is a ravenous wolf" (Beresheet 49:27) against them, that rends them. And then will be fulfilled, "in the morning he shall devour the prey (Heb. ad)" (Ibid.), meaning "until (Heb. ad) Shiloh comes" (Ibid. 11), REFERRING TO MOSES - the morning being the morning of Abraham, DEPICTING CHESED, MEANING, IN THE MORNING, WHEN THE GREAT CHESED BECOMES REVEALED, THEN Ad, WHO IS MOSES, WILL BE REVEALED. "...And at night he shall divide the spoil..." refers to the evening of Isaac, MALCHUT BUILT FROM THE LEFT COLUMN, where both Messiahs are located - TO HER RIGHT, MESSIAH, THE SON OF DAVID, TO HER LEFT MESSIAH, THE SON OF JOSEPH. One will consume AND DEVASTATE the ministers of world nations, THIS BEING THE ONE FROM THE HOUSE OF JOSEPH, and the other will divide the spoils for the children of Yisrael, THIS BEING THE ONE FROM THE HOUSE OF DAVID.
485. The children of Yisrael, who are as a doe, are pursued by the wicked, who are lions. This will alert Naftali, who is "a hind let loose, he gives goodly words" (Ibid. 21). It will alert on the right the lion, Messiah, the son of David, about whom it is written, "Judah is a lion whelp from the prey, my son, you have gone up" (Ibid. 9), and he will go around to the nations of the world. "...He stooped down, he crouched..." upon them, to devour them; "who shall rouse him up," MEANING at that time, what deity can rouse him AND NOT PERMIT HIM to devour them, or what nation WILL BE ABLE TO RISE TO STOP HIM FROM EATING THEM.
486. And The children of Yisrael are like a dove pursued by the eagle, representing the birds of the nations of the world. At that time will be aroused the eagle OF HOLINESS. He shall spread his wings upon the mixed multitudes, Esau, Ishmael, Amalekites, and the evil multitudes of The children of Yisrael, and devour them. And not one will remain, to fulfill that which is written about Yisrael: "So Hashem alone did lead him, and there was no strange El with him" (Devarim 32:12).