156. One spring of water flows from the east side, WHICH IS TIFERET - THE CENTRAL COLUMN OF ZEIR ANPIN THAT INCLUDES RIGHT AND LEFT - the one that the prophet Ezekiel mentioned (YECHEZKEL 41:1). The entire world cannot give enough praise for that spring, SINCE IT COMBINES RIGHT AND LEFT, UNRAVELS ALL THE LIGHTS IN BINAH, CHASSADIM AND CHOCHMAH TOGETHER, AND DRAWS THEM TO THE LOWER LEVELS. At the place where it was born, that is, to the east side, the measure of its depth and height is no more than a span.
157. When the waters flow and rise, all kinds of gems come up, and they do not fall outside. For a while, they appear in one color and temporarily they fall, MEANING THAT THIS COLOR IS TEMPORARILY REMOVED. Then other GEMS ascend of another color AND SIMILARLY in all other colors existing in the world, MEANING ALL COLORS OF MALCHUT REFERRED TO AS THE WORLD, WHOSE ESSENCE IS WHITE, BLACK AND RED. These gems fall outside ONE AFTER THE OTHER, ONE SINKING AND ONE FLOATING UP, but they do not fall outward.
158. Surrounding that spring is a button and blossom. No one can comprehend the variety of colors that is in them, SINCE all are glowing flames and it is not possible to gaze at them. THEREFORE, the importance of their activities is not known. The petals THAT ARE IN THE FLOWER BLOSSOM sparkle with a variety of colors.
159. Embroidery, which is the artistry of the Creator of the world, covers over the 375 Cherubs below them over other covering tapestry layers that are inside, since these layers surround the inside of the court.
160. Grapevines are spread above THE CHERUBS, since the Cherubs are underneath the grapevines, all spreading out their wings and intertwined one into the other. Here, the head of the Yeshivah said that whoever gazes at these grapevines, his face shines like sunlight.
161. These tapestry grid covers are unfurled round about in the courtyard. FROM INSIDE, all are embroidered in strands of lights in multitudes of colors. They flame with four kinds of fiery glows of brightness. The flames rise, and the hues sparkle. Sometimes, the flames are soothed and the lights and colors rise. Then they clash one with the other.
162. And 6,000 basins lie next to these networks. There are four hues to the four sides of the courtyard. These are large, and a spring of living water is found on each side. They drop into these basins and get absorbed there. These waters do not know where they are flowing to.
163. In the center of the court, all Yisrael will stand and be seen in the presence of the Holy King, FROM WHOM YISRAEL RECEIVES CHOCHMAH THAT IS ALSO CALLED SIGHT. On the South side of the court, a new water spring is born and it seems that the waters will flood the whole world. Whoever enters into them will enter to his knees. If a mighty man enters, he will enter to his knees, and if a baby no older than a day ENTERS THEM, he shall still enter to his knees. Whoever drinks of them shall become filled with wisdom.
164. This spring emerges from one small gem in the south wall. These waters get absorbed in their area and from there, they will continue to flow out of the Temple until they reach up to the spring of Shitim. They will rinse away the obscenity that the waters of the spring of Shitim brought about. Therefore, once the males that came to be seen at the waters in the court drank from them, they had no fear of the females who came to be seen before the Holy King. Moreover, THROUGH THE WATER, they would become more knowledgeable about the concealed matters of the Supernal King. In this temple, all thoughts must be forgotten except for the thought of the Holy King's rejoicing.
165. One branch emerges at the center of that spring. The head of the Yeshivah said, When I approached that branch in the spring, the branch went high above. The closer I approached, THE HIGHER it went. The foundation and the root of that branch are only in the water. This branch covers worlds and all the hues in the world ARE VISIBLE in its leaves. What kind of fruit it bears is unknown, and it is not possible to find out. THE HEAD OF THE YESHIVAH said that he asked the Messiah about this fruit and was told that this fruit is stored away for "every man with his staff in his hand for very age" (Zecharyah 8:4). Whoever deserves to experience this will understand.