302. "These are the three sons of Noah" (Beresheet 9:19). They are the existence of the entire world. THE WORD 'EXISTENCE' INDICATES THE MOCHIN OF THE FEMALE PRINCIPLE, WHICH IS CALLED 'THE WORLD.' THEY ARE the existence of the supernal secret, THE MOCHIN OF BINAH. THE WORDS, "and of them was the whole earth overspread" (Ibid.), MEANS THAT ALL HUMAN SOULS ARE DESCENDED FROM THEM. THEY ARE the secret of the three supernal colors OF BINAH, WHICH ARE THE THREE COLUMNS. When the river that comes out FROM EDEN AND WHICH IS ZEIR ANPIN watered the Garden, WHICH IS THE FEMALE PRINCIPLE, it watered it by the power of the three supernal COLUMNS, BY THE POWER OF THE SUPERNAL BINAH. Then, the lower colors, WHITE, RED, AND BLACK, WHICH ARE THE SECRET OF THE LOWER THREE COLUMNS OF THE FEMALE PRINCIPLE, expanded. Each of these colors is included in the other, to show that the glory of the Holy One, blessed be He, extends up TO BINAH and down TO MALCHUT, and is one, above and below.
303. Rabbi Elazar said that these three colors exist in all OF THE MOCHIN that originate from the holy side. Their appearance, WHICH IS MALCHUT, INCLUDES all three colors, which expand into the colors coming from the side of the other spirit. And when you look into the secret of the levels, you will find that the colors spread out in all directions: RIGHT, LEFT AND CENTER, until they enter below INTO MALCHUT. This is the secret of the 27 channels of doors that cover the deep.
304. All this is known to the exalted sages. Worthy are the righteous with their lot that the Holy One, blessed be He, wants to glorify them and reveal to them the supernal secrets of Wisdom. Of them, it is written: "The secret of Hashem is to those who fear Him, and He will reveal to them His covenant" (Tehilim 25:14).
305. Rabbi Elazar said: "Hashem, You are my Elohim; I will exalt You, I will praise Your name; for You have done wonderful things, even counsels of old, in faithfulness and truth" (Yeshayah 25:1). How important it is for people to pay attention to the glory of the Holy One, blessed be He, and praise His glory. For the desires of he who knows how to praise his Master as He deserves will be fulfilled. Not only that, but he also causes an increase of blessings above and below!
306. So whoever is able to praise his Master and proclaim His unity is held in affection on high and is beloved below. And the Holy One, blessed be He, is proud of him. Such a person is described by the verse: "And said to me, you are My servant, Yisrael, in whom I will be glorified" (Yeshayah 49:3).