84. The third chamber contains the spirit called Nogah (brightness), the purest and cleanest of all THE LOWER SPIRITS. No color is distinguishable therein, neither white nor green nor black nor red. Thus, it is called Tohar (purity), being purer and cleaner than all those lower than it. But although it is purer than all the others, ITS EMANATION is not visible until the lower SPIRITS OF THE SECOND CHAMBER rotate WITH THE LIGHT, cling to it, and penetrate it. After the lower beings enter it, it shows its light and does not retain any of the colors OF THE LOWER SPIRITS THAT HAVE ENTERED IT.
85. When this spirit is completed by the lower beings THAT HAVE GONE UP TO IT, it emanates from within it one light composed of three lights, THOSE OF THE CHAMBERS, NETZACH, HOD AND YESOD. Two of those lights, THOSE OF THE LOWER CHAMBERS HOD AND YESOD, go up, come down, and sparkle, BUT THE HIGHER LIGHT OF NETZACH GOES UP AND DOES NOT COME DOWN. And within this glitter there can be seen 22 different lights that become one light. THE LIGHTS THAT HAVE BECOME ONE go up and enter the SUPERNAL light OF THE CHAMBER OF NETZACH and that light contains them.
86. THE SPIRIT IN THIS CHAMBER does not shine except when the lower lights OF THE LOWER CHAMBERS elevate to it and the desire in the prayer OF THE RIGHTEOUS supports them all. Then the light MENTIONED EARLIER is born from within the spirit, and from it emanate two glittering lights, which appear as the number of the 22 letters of Torah. These lights then reunite with the light THAT BROUGHT THEM FORTH.
87. These lower lights are all included in the 22 lights, as well as in the one light THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THOSE 22 LIGHTS. This light is included in this spirit TO WHICH THEY GAVE BIRTH. This spirit stands in this third chamber. And it does not rest until it reaches the fourth chamber, TIFERET, unto which it desires to ascend.
88. The lights that emanate from that spirit join together as one when they glitter. When THE TWO LIGHTS OF THE CHAMBERS OF HOD AND YESOD extend from the one light OF NETZACH, they press, so as to glow, REFLECT THE RETURNING LIGHT, AND ENCASE THE DIRECT LIGHT BEING DRAWN DOWN. From those two lights a holy and great living creatures is born. The figure of this living creatures is similar to that of the rest of the living creatures FROM THE FIRST AND SECOND CHAMBERS, FROM WHICH CAME THE TWO LIGHTS THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THIS LIVING CREATURES. THIS LIVING CREATURES HAS the face of a lion FROM THE FIRST CHAMBER and the face of an eagle FROM THE SECOND. These faces are combined and formed into one shape. THIS MEANS THAT BOTH THE FACE OF THE LION AND THE FACE OF THE EAGLE COMBINE TOGETHER TO FORM THE FACE OF THIS ONE LIVING CREATURES. THERE IS NO DEFINITE FACE EVIDENT IN THE LIVING CREATURES TO REMIND US OF THE CHAMBER OF NETZACH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO DEFINITE COLOR WITHIN THIS SPIRIT. NO SHAPE CAN BE DISTINGUISHED IN IT, BECAUSE THE LIGHT OF NETZACH DOES NOT HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH THE TWO LIGHTS IN ORDER TO SHINE.
89. Beneath this living creatures, there are four supernal Ofanim, having the appearance of chrysolite, embroidered with four colors: RED, WHITE, GREEN, AND BLACK. They include six billion lights. Each of the four Ofanim has eight wings and the aspects of these Ofanim emanate from the light of the living creatures that controls them FROM ABOVE. And when the light OF THE LIVING CREATURES shines, THAT IS, WHEN THE ROTATING LIGHT SHINES IN THEM, all these hosts come out.
90. And these four OFANIM underneath THE LIVING CREATURES face the four winds of the world - EAST, WEST, NORTH AND SOUTH. Each one has four faces. With two faces they look toward the living creatures ABOVE THEM. They conceal the other two faces with their wings to protect them from the brightness of the lights shining upon them which they cannot withstand.
91. And whenever these OFANIM travel, it is as the first ones travel. Each travels on four wheels and twelve supports, SIMILAR TO THE MANNER OF THOSE OF THE CHAMBER OF YESOD. WHENEVER THE REVOLVING LIGHT SHINES WITHIN THEM, many hosts and camps are made from their sweat. They all sing songs of praise and never stop doing so. These hosts are innumerable.
92. There are four portals to this chamber, and they face the four winds of the world. There are ten ministers in charge of each portal. And because of the desire of pure prayer, those who are present in the lower chambers, YESOD AND HOD, and the chambers themselves elevate TO THIS CHAMBER, and all THE MINISTERS create openings IN THIS CHAMBER for them. One becomes included in the other, and one is entangled in the other, AND ALL CONGREGATE WITHIN ONE ANOTHER. Ministers congregate within one another, hosts within one another, Ofanim congregate within living creatures, and living creatures congregate within Ofanim, and in those Ofanim, lights mix with other lights - THAT IS, REVEALED FACES MIX WITH CONCEALED FACES, and spirit mixes with spirit until all are included within the spirit OF THIS CHAMBER.
93. In this chamber there is a place which looks like glittering gold. THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE ALL THE MITIGATED JUDGMENTS CALLED 'GOLD' COLLECT, AND THE RADIANCE OF THEIR REFLECTED LIGHT IS CALLED 'GLITTER.' In this chamber, many hosts and armies of angels are kept. These angels do not ascend. They are not adorned IN THE UPPER CHAMBERS, WHERE THEY COULD RECEIVE THE LIGHT OF THE TOP THREE SFIROT CALLED 'CROWNS' OR 'ADORNMENTS.' THESE ANGELS ALWAYS STAY IN THEIR PLACES IN THIS CHAMBER until all the levels interconnect - THAT IS, UNTIL THEY ARE INCLUDED WITHIN AND UNITE WITH ONE ANOTHER. Then this chamber, NETZACH, moves to be adorned BY THE TOP THREE SFIROT. Then THE ANGELS leave their places, filled with judgment TOWARD THE PROSECUTORS OF YISRAEL. HENCE YISRAEL CAN RECEIVE THE SUSTENANCE OF THE TOP THREE SFIROT WITHOUT FEAR OF INTERVENTION FROM OUTSIDERS. THOSE ANGELS are called protectors, BECAUSE THEY PROTECT YISRAEL. They are emissaries to the administrators of justice who reside in the fourth chamber. THEY ARE COMMISSIONED TO JUDGE THE ACTIONS OF THE LOWER LEVELS ON THE SIDE OF EITHER MERIT OR DEMERIT. AND AFTER YISRAEL IS ACQUITTED BY THE COURT, IT IS PASSED ON TO THESE EMISSARIES FOR PROTECTION. Suspended from the four sides of this place are six billion guardians of the gold in every direction. Below them are sixty GUARDIANS OF GOLD, surrounding them in rows.