752. The seventh chamber is the innermost chamber. It is concealed, has no substantial form, and no body at all, IT IS CONSIDERED TO HAVE A HEAD ONLY. Here the secret of all secrets is hidden. It is a secret, a place where all the upper channels, FROM ATZILUT, are gathered. HERE lies the spirit which comprises all the spirits OF ALL THE CHAMBERS, a will, which includes every will, to unite all the chambers as one. The spirit of life FROM BINAH is in this chamber, so that all will be one correction.
754. This world WHICH IS MALCHUT is named World. World MEANS ascent, the ascension of the lower world, WHICH IS MALCHUT, to the upper world, WHICH IS BINAH, in which she hides and disappears, only to be revealed in secret. World MEANS the ascension OF MALCHUT with all her familiars, NAMELY, THE CHAMBERS, to hide within the supernal hiding place, BINAH. The Supernal World, WHICH IS CALLED 'BINAH', MEANS the ascension OF BINAH to disappear within the supreme will, the most hidden of all, that is never known, nor revealed, and there is no one to know it, ARICH ANPIN.
755. The curtain is a veil BETWEEN THE SIXTH CHAMBER, HOLY, AND THE SEVENTH CHAMBER, THE HOLY OF HOLIES, that is spread to cover and hide what is hidden, THE SEVENTH CHAMBER. The cover of the Ark is spread with high secrets UPON THE ARK OF THE TESTIMONY WITHIN THE HOLY OF HOLIES, THE SECRET OF YESOD OF MALCHUT OF ATZILUT, WRAPPED BY THE SEVENTH CHAMBER, in order to hide that which are not revealed IN THE INNER PART OF THE ARK OF THE TESTIMONY, because they are hidden and unrevealed.
756. Inside the cover, THE SECRET OF THE ARK, there is a place that is hidden, concealed and stored, where the supreme anointing oil is gathered, the spirit of life, by the river that flows and goes out FROM EDEN, YESOD OF ZEIR ANPIN OF ATZILUT. This river is called 'the spring of the well', MALCHUT, whose water never stops flowing. And when YESOD brings and draws in the holy anointing oil from the Holy of Holies above, WHICH IS BINAH OF ATZILUT, then illumination is drawn and comes into the channels OF YESOD OF MALCHUT OF ATZILUT. And MALCHUT OF ATZILUT is filled from there, as a female conceives and is filled by the male. So the SEVENTH chamber is prepared to receive THE LIGHTS OF YESOD OF ZEIR ANPIN OF ATZILUT THROUGH MALCHUT OF ATZILUT THAT IT DONS, as a female receives from the male. It receives all the spirits and holy souls who descend into the world, TO BE CLOTHED IN BODIES, they are detained there for as long as is necessary, NAMELY, UNTIL THEY DESCEND TO BE DRESSED IN BODIES. SIMILARLY, AFTER DEPARTING FROM THIS WORLD, THEY RETURN TO THE SEVENTH CHAMBER.
757. They wait IN THE SEVENTH CHAMBER until King Messiah will come, and all the souls will be satisfied, AND COME TO THEIR PLACE IN ATZILUT, and the world will rejoice as before THE DIMINUTION OF THE MOON, AND THE SIN OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL, as it is written, "let Hashem rejoice in His works" (Tehilim 104:31).
758. In this chamber are the delights and enjoyments of the spirits, and the pleasure that the Holy One, blessed be He is delighted with in the Garden of Eden. Here lies the desire of all, the delight of all, to unite all the chambers as one, and turn them all into one. Here lies the bond of all in one unity.
759. When all the organs, ALL THE ASPECTS OF THE CHAMBERS, join the higher organs OF THE SEVENTH CHAMBER, each according to its worth, they have no passion, no pleasure, only that of being united in that chamber. Everything depends upon this place. And when the joining here becomes a union, all the illuminations in the organs and the illumination in the face, and all the joys, shine and rejoice.
760. Happy is the portion of he who knows how to establish orders, and to properly arrange the corrections of perfection. He is beloved by the Holy One, blessed be He, in this world and in the World to Come. Then all Judgments, accusations, and evil decrees are removed from the world.
761. This chamber is the chamber of passion, the chamber of delight, the chamber in which to have pleasure above and below as one. NAMELY, THE HOLY ONE, BLESSED BE HE HAS PLEASURE WITH THE SOULS HERE, AND IN THE LOWER GARDEN OF EDEN, AT THE SAME TIME. All receive the light of the upper light, that shines upon all, NAMELY, THE LIGHT OF BINAH, so that all will be properly united in complete unison. Therefore, this chamber is more hidden, more treasured than the rest. Though all of them are hidden, this one is more so, and more treasured, BECAUSE IT IS THE PLACE OF YESOD, so the sign of the covenant will be as one, male and female, in perfection.