73. It is said that the second chamber is "the embodiment (Heb. etzem) of heaven for clearness" (Shemot 24:10). Here can be found a spirit named Zohar (Eng. 'splendor'), which is always in white, THE COLOR OF THE ILLUMINATION OF CHASSADIM, CALLED WHITE. It cannot mix with any other color. This is called Etzem and never changes. The glittering of this SPIRIT is not so revealed as that of the others. It is harder to distinguish, BECAUSE ALL ITS COLORS ARE INCLUDED IN THE WHITE. This is similar to the hidden part of the eye, THE PUPIL, WHEREIN LIES THE ABILITY TO SEE. When the eye rolls, it glitters and glows. The same applies TO THIS SPIRIT: IT CANNOT SHINE UNLESS IT ROLLS AND DOES NOT LINGER UPON ANY ONE OF ITS SIDES. THE SPIRIT ROLLS THEM ALL AND THEY GLITTER UNTIL IT REACHES THE WHITE THEREIN. IT STANDS THERE, HAVING EXPOSED IN THE MEANWHILE ITS FOUR SIDES. For when the first spirit, LIVNAT HASAPIR elevates TO THIS SPIRIT, it rotates it so as to reveal ITS FULL EMANATIONS, and it THUS RECEIVES ALL ITS FOUR ASPECTS. (NOT EASY TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING HERE) THE FIRST SPIRIT connects with the SECOND as through the white in the eye, MEANING THAT AFTER RECEIVING ITS FOUR COLORS IT IS ATTACHED SOLELY TO THE WHITE. This is done through a much fainter color that is shed upon this spirit, THROUGH THE EMANATION OF THE SPIRIT IN THE THIRD CHAMBER OF NETZACH THAT SHINES WITH WHITE LIGHT FROM THE SPIRIT OF THE SECOND CHAMBER. IT IS SO FAINT THAT NO COLOR IS DISTINGUISHABLE IN IT.
74. This spirit is empowered to rotate when the lower spirit OF LIVNAT HASAPIR RISES TO IT, because the lower light rotates the light of this spirit, and then it shines. This SPIRIT cannot shine until the lower SPIRIT connects with it. Then it shines, connected with the light of the lower SPIRIT that it now contains. ALL ITS ILLUMINATION IS ATTACHED TO THE LOWER SPIRIT AND NOT TO ITSELF. THIS IS because it does not change AND ITS EMANATION REMAINS WHITE, but reveals itself through that rotation only for the sake of THE LOWER SPIRIT.
75. When this light rotates, another light travels to the left, rotating and circling with it. This is the inner meaning of the verse: "the joints of your thighs are like jewels, the handiwork of a crowning craftsman" (Shir Hashirim 7:2). NETZACH AND HOD ARE CALLED THIGHS AND THEIR LIGHTS ARE DIFFICULT TO REVEAL, THEY ARE ALWAYS HIDDEN, EXCEPT WHEN THE LOWER SPIRIT ASCENDS THAT ROLLS IT. THUS, THEY ARE CALLED THE JOINTS OF THIGHS THAT ARE ALWAYS CONCEALED. Happy is he who knows how to reveal the lights OF THIS CHAMBER AND ELEVATE THE SPIRIT OF THE LOWER CHAMBER THAT ROLLS AND REVEALS THE LIGHTS THEREIN.
76. Another spirit is contained within it, rotating and shining around it in blue and white. AS THERE ARE TWO SPIRITS IN THE FIRST CHAMBER, SAPIR AND LEVANAH, MALE AND FEMALE, SO THERE ARE TWO SPIRITS IN THE SECOND CHAMBER. THE MALE IS NAMED ZOHAR AND THE FEMALE IS CALLED ETZEM. The white OF THE SPIRIT joins with the white of ETZEM, and the blue OF THE SPIRIT joins with the red OF LEVANAH, located to the left side OF THE FIRST CHAMBER. They embrace each other, become one, and are thus called etzem hashamayim (the embodiment of heaven). All that exists below THIS CHAMBER, IN BRIYAH, YETZIRAH AND ASIYAH, along with all that exists in the lower chamber YESOD, is contained within THE CHAMBER CALLED HOD. And because they are all contained IN THIS CHAMBER, it is called the embodiment of heaven. IT EMBODIES THE WHOLE EXISTENCE.
77. From the totality of those lights, THROUGH THEIR JOINING, the Seraphim were created. Each has six wings, as is written: "Above it stood the Seraphim, each one had six wings" (Yeshayah 6:2). They all have six WINGS, because they originated from THIS CHAMBER CALLED etzem hashamayim. These Seraphim burn (Heb. sorphim) all those who do not revere their Master's glory, THAT IS, THOSE WHO DEAL WITH THE THREE TOP SFIROT, and it is said that he who exploits the crown of Torah shall fade away, BECAUSE THE SERAPHIM BURN HIM. And whoever reads and learns the Six Orders of the Mishnah knows how to arrange and connect with his Master's unity, as is fitting. It is he who knows how to sanctify his Master's Holy Name each day always.
78. And when those lights rotate, they emit the light of one living creatures WHICH IS BORN AND stands spanning four living creatures. Those latter control the former, NAMELY THE SERAPHIM, because they contain the Seraphim within them. BECAUSE THE LIVING CREATURES ARE EXTRUDED FROM THE REVOLVING LIGHT, THEY ARE VERY WELL-BALANCED AND CAN CONTROL THE SERAPHIM AND MITIEGATE THE JUDGMENT AND FIRE IN THEM. When the living creatures travel, BY FORCE OF THE REVELATION OF THE REVOLVING LIGHT, the lower Seraphim are vanquished AND RENDERED HARMLESS. Those are the serpents that evolve from and are born of the venomous (Heb. saraph) serpent that caused death to all people of the world, THE PRIMORDIAL SERPENT.
79. Those living creatures are FROM the face of an eagle and look upon this higher living creatures above them, which is the supernal eagle, TO RECEIVE THEIR SUSTENANCE. It is written: "the way of an eagle in the air (Heb. shamayim)" (Mishlei 30:19). THIS ALLUDES TO THE LIVING CREATURES, WHICH IS AN EAGLE, WHICH RESIDES IN THE CHAMBER OF ETZEM HASHAMAYIM. This spirit NAMED SHAMAYIM (HEAVENS) controls all, AT THE TIME OF THE ROTATION OF LIGHT. BUT IF THE SPIRIT OF ETZEM WAS IN CONTROL, THEN THE FACE OF THE LIVING CREATURES WOULD BE THAT OF A LION, AS IS THE FACE OF THE LIVING CREATURES IN THE FIRST CHAMBER, WHICH IS WHITE, HAVING THE LIGHT OF CHASSADIM. BUT BECAUSE THE PREDOMINANT SPIRIT IS THAT OF SHAMAYIM, WHO IS WHITE AND BLUE, CHESED AND GVURAH, THE LIVING CREATURES BORN TO THE LIGHT OF THE ROTATION HAVE THE FACE OF AN EAGLE, AN ADMIXTURE OF CHESED AND GVURAH. FOR THE IMAGE OF CHESED IS A LION, AND THE IMAGE OF GVURAH IS AN OX. The living creature that spans over the four living creatures looks upward TOWARDS THE SPIRIT NAMED SHAMAYIM and the living creatures look upon those SUPERNAL LIVING CREATURES FOR THEIR SUSTENANCE. (not clear)
80. When those living creatures travel, AS WHEN THE ROTATING LIGHT SHINES IN THEM, many hosts are shaken. Some shine because of them, and some exist no longer. The radiance OF THE LIVING CREATURES burns them with fire and later they are restored. All THE LOWER HOSTS slide under this supernal living creatures and find refuge under its wings so as to be included in it above.
81. These four living creatures rise when the spirit ETZEM HASHAMAYIM shines within the SUPERNAL living creature. Each and every living creature has four wheels. One wheel points east and three pedestals support it; all face THE LIVING CREATURE THAT IS IN the center OF THE FOUR WHEELS. One faces west and also has three pedestals that face TOWARD THE LIVING CREATURES IN the center, and the same is true for the wheels of the south and north. The movement of all twelve pedestals OF EACH LIVING CREATURES is controlled by THE LIVING CREATURE IN the middle OF THEIR WHEELS AND IS NOT TO ANY OF THE SIDES OF THE WHEELS THEY SUPPORT. The living creature in the middle closes up and opens, MEANING, CONTROLLING ALL BY CLOSING THE EMANATIONS OF THE LIGHT AND OPEN THEM. While traveling, each wheel can be clearly heard throughout the firmaments.
82. The four living creatures interlink, and the Ofanim below IN THE FIRST CHAMBER penetrate the living creatures of THE SECOND CHAMBER above, which are included within one another. This spirit, which is included within the spirits BELOW IN THE FIRST CHAMBER, glows and ascends to THE THIRD CHAMBER above. There it connects with the desire of a righteous man while reciting his prayer. When a prayer goes up and enters the SECOND chamber, it elevates all IN EXISTENCE IN BOTH THE FIRST AND SECOND CHAMBERS with it and all intermix until they are included in this spirit. This spirit now travels, empowered by the desire of the unification of the prayer. The prayer unifies all until they reach the third chamber and mix with it as the first ones. They mix as fire with water and water with fire, air with earth, earth with air, east with west, west with east, north with south, and south with north. Similarly those here intermingle and intertwine. And many hosts and camps descend, mix, and shine upon those lower ANGELS until they glow upon the planet called Tzedek (Jupiter). On Jupiter, many of the governing ministers of the world stay, WHO RECEIVE THIS RADIANCE, AND SUSTAIN THE WORLD.